E-card for anyone for Valentines Day

Options
To everyone here
Make sure your sound is on.

I hope you enjoy this e-card for Valentines Day. Just copy and paste the link into your address bar.

http://www.care2.com/send/pickup/1043-1036-147742-8583

Replies

Options
    To everyone here
    Make sure your sound is on.

I hope you enjoy this e-card for Valentines Day. Just copy and paste the link into your address bar.

http://www.care2.com/send/pickup/1043-1036-147742-8583
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    That is so funny. That's the only thing I'll be getting for Valentine's Day. :laugh: Thanks for sharing that with us. :flowerforyou:
    Options
    I'm glad you liked it and got a laugh
  • healthymom2009
    Options
    :laugh: thanks!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    That is so funny. That's the only thing I'll be getting for Valentine's Day. :laugh: Thanks for sharing that with us. :flowerforyou:

I was thinking the same thing about the only thing I'd get for V-Day...although I just realized that's not true...my mom bought me a tube of Mederma ointment to put on my scars when my stitches come out next Thursday...it's things like that that make you all weepy and tingly inside lol!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Me too! LOL!

No wait....I get big hugs and kisses from my biggest Valentine ever........my son.:smooched:

So I lied.:blushing:

Thanks for the laugh 9726172000! That was too cute!:heart:
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    I can't help but ask...to the originator of this post...what is the significance of all those numbers? I've never seen a screen name that was nothing but numbers...please do tell :flowerforyou:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Cute, tks, Enjoy a great Valentine's Day tomorrow too:happy:
    Options
    Well the numbers are of my kids B-days and my anniversasary. Everyone have a wonderful Valentines Day's
    I can't help but ask...to the originator of this post...what is the significance of all those numbers? I've never seen a screen name that was nothing but numbers...please do tell :flowerforyou:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Very cute :smile:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    Well the numbers are of my kids B-days and my anniversasary. Everyone have a wonderful Valentines Day's

Ahhh cool...very creative...have a good day!
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    tks for the card

happy valentine's day :heart: