Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

E-card for anyone for Valentines Day

9726172000 Posts: 428
edited September 19 in Chit-Chat
To everyone here
Make sure your sound is on.

I hope you enjoy this e-card for Valentines Day. Just copy and paste the link into your address bar.

http://www.care2.com/send/pickup/1043-1036-147742-8583

Replies

• To everyone here
    Make sure your sound is on.

I hope you enjoy this e-card for Valentines Day. Just copy and paste the link into your address bar.

http://www.care2.com/send/pickup/1043-1036-147742-8583
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    That is so funny. That's the only thing I'll be getting for Valentine's Day. :laugh: Thanks for sharing that with us. :flowerforyou:
  • I'm glad you liked it and got a laugh
  • :laugh: thanks!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    That is so funny. That's the only thing I'll be getting for Valentine's Day. :laugh: Thanks for sharing that with us. :flowerforyou:

I was thinking the same thing about the only thing I'd get for V-Day...although I just realized that's not true...my mom bought me a tube of Mederma ointment to put on my scars when my stitches come out next Thursday...it's things like that that make you all weepy and tingly inside lol!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member

Me too! LOL!

No wait....I get big hugs and kisses from my biggest Valentine ever........my son.:smooched:

So I lied.:blushing:

Thanks for the laugh 9726172000! That was too cute!:heart:
  • BrandNewLaura
    I can't help but ask...to the originator of this post...what is the significance of all those numbers? I've never seen a screen name that was nothing but numbers...please do tell :flowerforyou:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Cute, tks, Enjoy a great Valentine's Day tomorrow too:happy:
  • Well the numbers are of my kids B-days and my anniversasary. Everyone have a wonderful Valentines Day's
    I can't help but ask...to the originator of this post...what is the significance of all those numbers? I've never seen a screen name that was nothing but numbers...please do tell :flowerforyou:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Very cute :smile:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    :laugh:
  • BrandNewLaura
    Well the numbers are of my kids B-days and my anniversasary. Everyone have a wonderful Valentines Day's

Ahhh cool...very creative...have a good day!
  • tks for the card

happy valentine's day :heart:
This discussion has been closed.