Guys how do feel...

Options
Mallory0418
Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
Guys how to you feel about your lady friends wearing your clothes? As in, wearing your T-shirt to bed or around the house, or whatever the case may be. Thoughts?

Replies

• taglientep
    taglientep Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    wear our button down shirt and a pair of heels for when we get home :)

Go for it my closet es su closet
  • oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Never bothered me, why would it bother anyone unless it was something expensive.
  • Mallory0418
    Options
    My guy just got annoyed at me for wearing his t-shirt to bed the other day. I always thought guys thought it was cute...:huh:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    What do you usually wear to bed? giggle.
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    It is cute:) Maybe he really likes that shirt though.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Your guy has issues. You can tell him I said so.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    It's sexy when the lady wears my tee shirts. But when I put it on later and it it has the boob stretch, I look like Phil Nickelson at the gym.
  • fatty2fit88
    fatty2fit88 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    lol my bf does not think its sexy that i wear his clothes (that i wear for sheer comfort around the gaf) but he does not mind either. but again i don't think he will appreciate me wearing his nice shirts to bed/lounge.
  • JThomas61
    Options
    It's no big deal really, I say wear it!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me....
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I used to always wear my ex's pj pants and t-shirts b/c they're far more comfy and longer than women's pj pants.. Drove him nuts... And rightfully so, I essentially claimed them as my own :)
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    no big deal.
  • Mallory0418
    Options
    Your guy has issues. You can tell him I said so.

LOL I remind him of that everyday but I'll let him know I now have back up! :laugh:
  • sdguy2002
    sdguy2002 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I think it is cute. The more comfortable and relaxed you are the better and if it is my clothes doing that sweet keep it simple boy shorts and a t has always been goood with me
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    my siggy finds it sexy. When visiting I asked him to hand me my PJ''s and he handed me one of his shirts. lol
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I find it to be sexy as hell.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    it's hot
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I wear my boyfriend's jeans all the time. It started off as purely an accident (grabbed his jeans out of the closet) and I realized I like how men's jeans fit better than women's jeans (they fit my hips better!). So, now I wear them all the time. I don't wear the ones he wants to wear - I found ones he doesn't really care about anymore. lol. ;)

Heh. I realized I'm wearing his jeans in my profile pic.. lol.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    She wears my shirts, I wear her underwear.
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I would find it very cute...unless she uses my shirts to go dig in the garden, the I might just use her precious lingerie to wash my mags.