Replies

• fiveferrels
    fiveferrels Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    its cute, could be sexy, depends what you're wearing it with
  • TWrecks1968
    TWrecks1968 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    It's sexy when the lady wears my tee shirts. But when I put it on later and it it has the boob stretch, I look like Phil Nickelson at the gym.
    I laughed out loud when I read this.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Giv 'er. Honey badger don't care. :bigsmile:
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    It's sexy when the lady wears my tee shirts. But when I put it on later and it it has the boob stretch, I look like Phil Nickelson at the gym.

HAHAHA!

Yeah. He doesn't much like when I wear his t-shirts and leave "boob marks" in them. ;)
  • NinjaMonkey201
    Options
    When I was pregnant, all I ever wore were my husband's clothes (shirts and sweats). Afterwards, I wore his t-shirts when I was working out. :-)
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Guys how to you feel about your lady friends wearing your clothes? As in, wearing your T-shirt to bed or around the house, or whatever the case may be. Thoughts?

No problem..
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options

Unfortunately he doesn't ever have to worry about this issue...:grumble:
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    love a lady in my tee, or even better is the whole risky business button up dress shirt that isnt buttoned up at all...
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Tell him you wouldn't mind him wearing any article of your clothing, so what's the problem? :laugh:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    love a lady in my tee, or even better is the whole risky business button up dress shirt that isnt buttoned up at all...

I'll gladly wear your unbuttoned shirt... for the record.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I use to wear my ex-bfs tshirts and boxers (switched to boxer-briefs) all the time, he loved it; said he thought it was sexy when I started wearing it with boy shorts/hipsters.
  • dasskinny
    Options
    wear our button down shirt and a pair of heels for when we get home :)

Go for it my closet es su closet
    :wink:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    My husband does not like me wearing his boxers around the house. He says it's not sexy. Of course if it was up to him.. he'd have me in lingerie and heels 24/7. :laugh:
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    She stole my Bears jersey :(
  • mleipe
    mleipe Posts: 54
    Options
    I wouldn't worry, at least not until he starts wearing *your* clothes...
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    My husband does not like me wearing his boxers around the house. He says it's not sexy. Of course if it was up to him.. he'd have me in lingerie and heels 24/7. :laugh:

Does your husband & my boyfriend know each other?..lol
  • taglientep
    taglientep Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    My guy just got annoyed at me for wearing his t-shirt to bed the other day. I always thought guys thought it was cute...:huh:

sure he wasnt upset that u werent naked?
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I get upset when she scuffs up my nice pumps.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options

I'll gladly wear your unbuttoned shirt... for the record.

What she said!

My last bf hated it when I wore his tshirts to bed...I was doin laundry the one night and we had his kids and mine there and I realized I didn't have pjs. Well, couldn't sleep naked with 3 lil girls in the house so I wore a tshirt of his & a pair of his boxer briefs (they were a pair that were too small for him) and he straight up *****ed at me about it! Can't imagine why he's an ex! lol
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

Does your husband & my boyfriend know each other?..lol

LOL