"Walking Dead" and/or "Boardwalk Empire"?

Options

Replies

• _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Walking Dead was awesome this week. The little girl almost looked human, like she was a "fresh" zombie, which makes it all the more heartbreaking. Poor Sophia :(

This didn't make sense to me though since she has been a zombie for quite some time....

Well technically we have no idea yet how long she has been a zombie. She could have been alive this whole time and just recently gotten bit. Daryl found evidence in that one house that seemed that she may have stayed there. Plus the doll in the creek.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    cuz I am a newbie to walking dead...I don't understand. why don't they just get in some cars and haul *kitten* where they need to go. its not like zombies can drive and chase them?! LOL.

is all of USA zombies or just certain cities?

I have to say, only 4 shows in, I do like it. brain candy!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Love Walking Dead but because of my move has missed the last 3 episodes. Still knew about Sophia... saw that coming.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I love Walking Dead! I anticipate each episode and hate knowing I have to wait to see more. I've never watched Boardwalk Empire.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    cuz I am a newbie to walking dead...I don't understand. why don't they just get in some cars and haul *kitten* where they need to go. its not like zombies can drive and chase them?! LOL.

There are times when you just have to go with it. If they did something as simple just drive like H*** it would be a very short and boring series.
  • scottberrydsm
    scottberrydsm Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I watch them both - wouldn't miss either one. Really helps to have a DVR. I watch ANYTHING with Steve Buscemi in it. By the way, for those completely addicted to TV dramas, you might want to know that his brother is the character "God" in "Nurse Jackie"
  • drog2323
    Options

There are times when you just have to go with it. If they did something as simple just drive like H*** it would be a very short and boring series.

i know, I know...LOL. it's just TV.

but man...for me. I'd be loading up HEAVY on guns, ammo, gasoline and some sweet *kitten* cars. Ferrari's etc. lol. actually, maybe Humvee, that way you could just plow through some zombies!
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Silenced weapons anyone? you mean you were at a cop station and couldn't grab a couple silencers?
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

i know, I know...LOL. it's just TV.

but man...for me. I'd be loading up HEAVY on guns, ammo, gasoline and some sweet *kitten* cars. Ferrari's etc. lol. actually, maybe Humvee, that way you could just plow through some zombies!

Sounds like a great plan.....I'm coming with you!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Silenced weapons anyone? you mean you were at a cop station and couldn't grab a couple silencers?

Duh! Never even entered my mind.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Do most police stations have silencers? Municipal police don't really have much need for them. That's more of a CIA hit man thing -- if movies have taught me anything.

They could make their own, though, out of 2-liter soda bottles.
  • Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    I think what adds to my enjoyment is that I play Dead Island right before I watch an episode of The Walking Dead. Zombie overload! Love it!
  • drog2323
    Options
    Do most police stations have silencers? Municipal police don't really have much need for them. That's more of a CIA hit man thing -- if movies have taught me anything.

They could make their own, though, out of 2-liter soda bottles.

i'm no gun expert. but what i think might help would be a .50 Gatling Gun! now that would kick some zombie *kitten*!!!
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options

It's all of the USA!!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

It's all of the USA!!!

Ok....time to imigrate! Maybe somewhere warm...even tropical..
  • Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    You can get Season 1 of The Walking Dead at Redbox.
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I love Walking Dead but have not seen the other show. I'm a dork and read the whole comic book series before the tv show came out. Amazing how well they picked the cast to match the comic book!
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    You can get Season 1 of The Walking Dead at Redbox.

It's on streaming Netflix now too.
  • jill___
    jill___ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I love The Walking Dead, but it doesn't really follow the graphic novel very well. In the book, Sophia was not in the barn!! Since they found the zombies in the barn my fiance has been predicting (and telling EVERYONE we know who watches) "Sophia is in the barn, and Rick's gonna shoot her!"
  • jenmna
    Options
    I watched the first episode of Boardwalk Empire and I thought it was okay. Especially because of Buscemi.

I'm in love with The Walking Dead. Just watched whole season 2 on goldminemovies.com and I'm hooked. I really hope Shane goes crazy and make it all interesting. Too bad we have to wait untill february for the next episode.