Options
124»

Replies

• Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    LOVE! Especially the ones stuffed with bleu cheese. :love:

Where can I find those?

I've got Santa Barbara Olive Co. ones in a jar right now, bought them at the local health food store. They might carry them at regular grocery stores, if not you can probably find some online. :)
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    yes I LOVE olives, also love DIRTY MARTINIS cause they're delicious but also cause of the giant dirty olive. it's a drink AND appetizer =D

OMG THIS!!! ME 2!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I hate olives. I used to be very skinny. Not so much anymore. But I still hate olives.
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    LOL definitely not. I'd rather die than eat an olive, and I'm definitely not skinny :p
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Love olives, and my skinny hubby hates them. I don't know if that was a correlation.

I had not bought any in a while, and was appalled by how much fat there is in them. They put me over my fat limit a few days ago.

There's a theory about olives on How I Met Your Mother. Olive lovers and olive haters make optimal couples according to the show. :)

The fat in olives is very healthy and actually aids in weight loss. It's not like eating cheesecake. Although you still have to watch the calories.
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    No correlation IMHO. I'm still losing weight. I love iLUVs (olives) !!
  • jl622
    jl622 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    love olives. and blue cheese olives sound yummy!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    LOVE all olives!!!! When I was skinny, I loved them. Now not so much skinny, but still love olives! I especially love green olives in a dirty martini!:drinker:
  • Demwitted
    Options
    Love olives, and my skinny hubby hates them. I don't know if that was a correlation.

I had not bought any in a while, and was appalled by how much fat there is in them. They put me over my fat limit a few days ago.

There's a theory about olives on How I Met Your Mother. Olive lovers and olive haters make optimal couples according to the show. :)

The fat in olives is very healthy and actually aids in weight loss. It's not like eating cheesecake. Although you still have to watch the calories.

Hubby said the same thing. I had heard this before, but I always thought it was something you tell yourself so you can eat more like, for example, "you burn more calories trying to get the sunflower seed than you gain from eating it." I was surprised they weren't more calories. I also thought they had some protein, but it didn't show up when I logged them.

Anyway, still love my olives. I refuse to eliminate them from my diet regardless of fat or calorie content.