lifting heavy not working! help!!

jetscreaminagain
jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
People kept saying if I lifted heavy I'd get all manish and butch. But I've been lifting heavier and heavier weight for about a month and instead of getting mannish and bulky, I'm not!! I used to be a tight size 10 today my size 6's had some space in the thigh and waist area. There's so much less bulk on my stomach after all this work! And I don't think I look mannish at all because my husband keeps grabbing me and telling me I'm hot.

what am I doing wrong!!

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    not enough cell tech...

datdereadvertisementli6gk7.jpg
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    People kept saying if I lifted heavy I'd get all manish and butch. But I've been lifting heavier and heavier weight for about a month and instead of getting mannish and bulky, I'm not!! I used to be a tight size 10 today my size 6's had some space in the thigh and waist area. There's so much less bulk on my stomach after all this work! And I don't think I look mannish at all because my husband keeps grabbing me and telling me I'm hot.

what am I doing wrong!!

:heart:
  • Wait a sec I'm confused, the goal WAS to get bulked up and manish?
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Wait a sec I'm confused, the goal WAS to get bulked up and manish?

44d61455315980c08cce79c3d2d578cf.gif
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,493 Member
    No HCG. This will never work.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    First of all, what color are the dumbbells?
  • hottottie11
    .^^ if they ate anything but pink....you are doing it wrong
  • punkrockmama
    punkrockmama Posts: 142 Member
    hahahahahaha! LOOOOOVE THIS!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Love this but I can't think of anything smart *kitten* to say.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    I recommend Tae Bo.
  • hottottie11
    I recommend Tae Bo.

No 30ds with three lb weights....I heard you gain like 5 lbs of muscle in your first week
  • MrsCon40
    I recommend Tae Bo.

No 30ds with three lb weights....I heard you gain like 5 lbs of muscle in your first week

I heard it makes your legs like tree trunks in three days!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,423 Member
    Heheheh, great work!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    So I can wrap my 12s and 15s with pink tape and they'll be okay? Or do I need a special paint?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    You poor, stupid woman. You shouldn't be eating carbs.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    So I can wrap my 12s and 15s with pink tape and they'll be okay? Or do I need a special paint?

Ok tae bo and 30ds with spray painted pink dumbbells and I have legs like tree trunks in a week. Anything else for woman to get the results from her body? Not just tone muscles but bulky and mannish? What more do I do?
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    I recommend Tae Bo.

I heard it makes your legs like tree trunks in three days!

Ahahahhahahaha, oh HIGH FIVE.
  • manjingirl
    manjingirl Posts: 188 Member

Ok tae bo and 30ds with spray painted pink dumbbells and I have legs like tree trunks in a week. Anything else for woman to get the results from her body? Not just tone muscles but bulky and mannish? What more do I do?

You really need to get serious. You need to start going to the pub on Friday nights and join the drinking games. Push yourself to the point of being sick. Effort in = effort out. You know you can do it. Muscle shirts will also help, tuck a tampon box in the sleeve to emulate a cigarette pack.
  • MrsCon40

You really need to get serious. You need to start going to the pub on Friday nights and join the drinking games. Push yourself to the point of being sick. Effort in = effort out. You know you can do it. Muscle shirts will also help, tuck a tampon box in the sleeve to emulate a cigarette pack.

^^ this. so much of this.