December 2011- no late night/wise choice snacking

Options

Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Me: 3* ~ LNS: 2

thatlittlebit... Sometimes, (like last night) I was up late, and starving! I can't sleep it I'm totally famished, and water/tea keeps me up all night too, so I had a banana. The point is to make it a healthy choice whenever possible, if you must eat. I try to cut off the eating by 10am, which is pretty late, but I usually don't get to sleep until 12:30 anyway.

daly29... When I'm at home in the evenings with my family, I always want to eat, cause they eat NON-STOP! Try to focus in the evenings on having ONE dinner, and ONE snack, or maybe 2, a small one before dinner, and something light afterward, if you have dinner early. That usually helps me. I'm all for small meals and more snacks!
  • jowans2004
    jowans2004 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am just now seeing this thread, but I can definitely relate to late night eating!!! Most of my mindless/overeating crap happens at night, and I have been working on it with some success and lately, some nonsense!...but, I definitely will NOT give up. I have worked too hard, and this is just a bump in my road to long term success. So, I am glad I found a support group for this type of behavior, and hopefully it will keep me accountable and help me to build better habits that will ultimately become second nature. Today, I will not be eating anymore food since I screwed up with some chocolate that I found and decided to indulge quite a bit; however, my goal will be to get in bed by 10 pm, so there will be NO eating after that time period. I do work out late in the evening sometimes, so in such cases, my post-workout meal may start at 9 PM, but then THAT'S IT for the day and then off to bed. It seems when I stay up after 10 PM, I suddenly become dumb in the head and screw up my goals!

Will report back about how it ends up today. Thanks for starting this thread, feel free to add me if you read this!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    LNS 2
    Me 1...hooray!!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME - 8
    LNS - 3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-1NvqId3bPlMf3KPzc0GJzeVcZG5Xt9zJYPvWtcOxtH30Y20A
    ALL NEWBIES. WE LOVE THE SUPPORT.
  • daly29
    Options
    Thanks for that I will try as you suggest.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 3 ~ LNS: 8*

Im struggling this month :frown:
  • karenleona
    Options
    LNS 3
    Me 1 :mad:
    but it is getting better and i find i am not eating as much as i usually would...and last night i had celery with a tiny bit of peanut butter so that is better than some of my other choices.....I will get there i hope!!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Me: 4 ~ LNS: 3
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, i believe this is my biggest issue and when i tend to binge. My cut off time will be 10 because as a student i am usually up until at least 12. My first night will be tomorrow! thank you for starting this group! i need this to stop this terrible habit!
  • karenleona
    Options
    :cry: i spoke too soon earlier tonight and just sabotauged my good day..:cry:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    :cry: i spoke too soon earlier tonight and just sabotauged my good day..:cry:

cheerleader3.gif&w=63&h=60&ei=XwvnTqm5LqmyiQKImtn2Bg&zoom=1
    YOU CAN DO IT!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 8
    LNS - 4
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Me: 4
    LNS: 8
    I am having a backwards month here. :ohwell:
  • angeleyez77
    angeleyez77 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I want to join this challenge and it starts today with me ok keep you posted.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    I want to join this challenge and it starts today with me ok keep you posted.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB9-HFjvE9Mzo4kDa4OfDFAXR7D9dSIVbqvxlvQHAQZWZxwEUeyQ
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me:4* ~ LNS: 8

Ok, its time for me to turn this around. By the end of this week, I WILL BE ON TOP!
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You are singing my song. I make good food choices all day but after dinner, I fall apart. Some days feel like a Hoover sucking down everything in site. Can't explain it butt do know I feel horrible afterwards. Sometimes thought if it was a form of binge eating.
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Anyone have advice on how to control this crazy behavior?
  • emleeo
    emleeo Posts: 10
    Options
    Maybe a bit late on joining, but i'd love to join, in need of some serious support on the late night eating front! I cannot resist pointless eating late at night, and that is where i always go over my limit. So...cut off at 9pm (i often eat dinner late) and only water or squash after that!
    Starting from last night Me 0 - LNS 1
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    This is such a good idea, and exactly what I need!!! My cutoff will be 6PM. No eating, no snacking after 6PM in my own home. I need to have an alternate rule for nights when I must attend functions with my husband. The rule there will be that I can only snack up to the limit of my calories for the day.

I will start today 13 Dec 2011.