what dress size are you aiming to become?

Options

Replies

• Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I think I'm waiting for my brain to catch up to my new size. I'm about a 4 now...and still see the same lumps, bumps and dimples that I noticed at 8/10...and NO I don't have an ED...probably just very slight body dysmorphia.

I'm 5'10ish and weigh 145-147.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    No dress for me!
    Ugh, uncomfortable, look silly on me. Shorts and a t-shirt for me. I avoid any situation that might require wearing a dress. I have never in my 62 years worn a dress that looked good, including 3 ugly wedding gowns.....
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    US size 6, but won't mind 4 either :-)
  • TheAnonGit
    Options
    I would like to be a US size 0. Right now I can squeeze into a 4, so I'm hoping it isn't too far of a stretch. Honestly though, I would be happy with a 2.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I think I'm waiting for my brain to catch up to my new size. I'm about a 4 now...and still see the same lumps, bumps and dimples that I noticed at 8/10...and NO I don't have an ED...probably just very slight body dysmorphia.

I'm 5'10ish and weigh 145-147.
    I looked at your pics ironically I am 6and ocassionally a 5. Ironically we are close to the same size by weight yet not by pants. I am 130 to 135
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be a 6-8 (currently I'm a 10)
  • Lacole216
    Options
    I'm at 14/16 (US) now would love to be back at a size 10 and then I'll re-evaluate to see if I would look right as an 8 :smile:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im shooting for 8. I would have NEVER thought I could be that size but Im 14/16 now and still have a ways to go. So Im thinking I can. But Ill stop whenever Im comfortable and healthy no matter the size
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I would be happy at a 10 but an 8 would be wonderful! Im only 4-5 sizes away! I have already gone down 6 sizes, so whats another 4 or 5!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I'm heading for a comfortable Aussie size 10 (US 6). I'm currently a 12 (ish) though I have one pair of pants and dress that are size 10. They are a little bit tight right now, so when I can fit into them without feeing squeezed around the middle, I'll be done!

You know, I can't believe I just wrote that. For almost all of my adult life I would have been very happy to be a 14 (US 10) and although I might have dreamt of fitting into a 12, I would never have even fantasised about a size 10 (6).
    Hooray for MFP!!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I would love to be US size 8 :)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    8 would be good. I'm so stinking tired of double digits. If I got down to a 6, I would be amazed.
  • gigiangelique
    gigiangelique Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Size 2 or 4 would be fab
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    My first goal is US size 12 and my final goal is US 8. I'm in an 18/20 now :sad:
  • HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a size 6. That is my ultimate goal! :) I'm currently a size 10 (sometimes still 12), so hopefully 30 more lbs will get me to a 6.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I never gave it thought until I went shopping....and discovered I can wear a 4 now!!!
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 so my goal size is 10 and work my way down to a 8 or 6 or lower idc
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I started at a size 18...I am a 14 now and I want to get down to a size 7/8;)
  • Alishia_655
    Options
    I'm not sure of a dress size, but my pants are an 8. My step daughter (only 3 years younger) is a (pants) size 0, and as her maid of honor I don't want to look huge standing next to her, but I don't want to be that little either. So maybe like a 4?
  • Leah_Nicole219
    Leah_Nicole219 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    A size 6! I am a 12 now and my highest was a 16. I would be very happy in a size 8 too. :)