question for girls with bigger girls...

Options
13»

Replies

• kolyn75
    kolyn75 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Love this and I agree this is a site to help one another. Personally I am glad she posted it and I didn't see any other posts. Also if you are new to this site it makes it difficult to ask for help if someone is going to criticize you for doing so. Let's be an encouragement on here. I use a smaller size sports bra and a tank top with a built in support. However I struggled with this as well.
  • dixiejeep
    dixiejeep Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation
    a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

You should take your own advice... lol

if i could hug you i would :)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Get a sports bra that is fitted properly and if you want more support wear a top with a shelf bra built in. This gives a bit of extra "holding power".
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I wear a sports bra, then also one of those workout tops with the bra sorta built in. I buy it one size smaller than needed though and nothing moves. I have been doing that forever and even when my belly was bigger, it didn't move either. I wear a tank on top too just cause I don't feel comfortable with people seeing me in something so tight.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation
    a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

You should take your own advice... lol

I posted the rule, for someone who had obviously not seen it. Please explain to me how that is belittling?
  • tracysway
    tracysway Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Get a sports bra that is fitted properly and if you want more support wear a top with a shelf bra built in. This gives a bit of extra "holding power".

i do this but after 2 miles it is not that helpful. The sports bra is snug even.
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    I wear the Frog bra and I got it from Title 9 as well. Q