Daily Check In - December

goldk
goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Over by 57
Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Close enough
What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? made time for the elliptical and went to visit grandma
What would I have done differently? nothing

What is today's personal goals? track calories, stay under and do some shopping tonight

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 3/7 days of exercise

Happy December! Happy Holidays! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Over by 200
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Oh yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? stopped eating at a decent time
    What would I have done differently? gotten an earlier start so I would have gotten off my feet earlier

What is today's personal goals? log EVERYTHING, stay at 1500 & for the most part rest up some.

Exercise weekly progress-I exercise everyday and try to burn 1000 calories most days

Happy December! Happy Holidays
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Clean my downstairs and it took 210 minutes of my time and calories.
    What would I have done differently? Not eating peanuts after dinner. They were salt free but not fat free.:grumble:
    What is today's personal goals? Stay on track no treats and nothing after dinner.
    Exercise weekly progress- My exercise was cleaning on Wednesday
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No went over by 150
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Nothing...but if I pick something I added extra veggies to my lunch then what I normally would.
    What would I have done differently? Nailed mouth shut...got booty up and exercised...I was cranky though so....

What is today's personal goals? Take every minute at a time...I hope I exercise but who knows...still cranky...

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No went over by 150
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Nothing...but if I pick something I added extra veggies to my lunch then what I normally would.
    What would I have done differently? Nailed mouth shut...got booty up and exercised...I was cranky though so....

What is today's personal goals? Take every minute at a time...I hope I exercise but who knows...still cranky...

Exercise will take care of the cranky's :flowerforyou: For me... yoga takes care of the urge to kick someone's aXX :laugh: Exercise just makes me feel soooo good. However, none today... running around like a fool - home inspection for a new house... my daughter's afterschool enrichment program that I volunteered for - running around after grades K-2.... :laugh: Love my life!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - yep!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Did good!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Had a good day nutritionally and with exercise!
    What would I have done differently? A little earlier to bed
    What is today's personal goals? Elliptical (done) stay under my calories
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/6 days of exercise
  • Shirley61
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No I did go over because I didn't exercise.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Helped out a coworker with a problem.
    What would I have done differently? Definitely exercised but was just too tired.
    What is today's personal goals? Watching what I eat and track everything and exercise.
    Exercise weekly progress - ( Friday) have done 15 Pilates and 25 mins. weights on DVD's.
  • Hoosiermomma
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - No way! :noway: Company party at an Italian Restaurant last night. Could have been worse...
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Not even sure how I thought I could stay under my calories!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Used my head for choices at Rigatonni's!
    What would I have done differently? A nice long exercise session
    What is today's personal goals? Weights and some cardio and eat lightly today. (The Italian leftovers are in the fridge) :tongue:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Was under on Sunday - Hooray!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Hadn't set any but I would have liked to exercise ( but appaerently not badly enough! :grumble: )
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went to bed on time!
    What would I have done differently? exercised and slept when I went to bed. Can one Over-dose on sleep? :laugh:
    What is today's personal goals? Weights and some cardio and eat lightly today and enjoy Sinter Klaas tonight (Dutch Christmas) We will be having dinner with the kids. I'm making Creme' Brulee. Going to have to work-out for the calorie allowance!
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 0/6 days of exercise
  • Shirley61
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Didn't track Saturday or Sunday
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Don't know
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Visited with my two daughters.
    What would I have done differently? Tracked my calories and exercise.
    What is today's personal goals? Back on track and try harder.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) Saturday walked over 1.2 miles doing shopping.
    Sunday - no exericse a little walking.

Visited my daughter this weekend so didn't track but did a lot of walking. :bigsmile:
  • goldk
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Didn't track
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? got a 2 mile walk in
    What would I have done differently? track and check in

What is today's personal goals? track calories, stay under and go for a nice walk (4 miles - beautiful day here in New England)

• Hoosiermomma
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Way over -Thank-you Sinter Klaas and a lack of thinking!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? nope
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Really hit the exercise
    What would I have done differently? Ate and drank less of the Sinter Klaas meal. (Pre-logging my calories would have made a big difference) Could have made a few simple changes and been ok
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 1/6 days of exercise
  • Shirley61
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Yes, but forgot to track last night's dinner. :ohwell:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes, it was close after the two quesadillas for lunch.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went on my bike and wrapped some more Christmas presents.
    What would I have done differently? Had a lighter lunch. The quesadillas were 900 calories WOW!
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) Monday - Bike for 30 mins.
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Hi gals ... just so you don't wonder about me ... I'm taking a bit of a break from tracking on MFP for the rest of the year. I'm super busy, have been sick, and still fighting with plantar fasciitis/heel spur ... I think I just need to take it easy for a bit. I plan to be back in January. I will probably check in from time to time, but just in case I miss you - have a great December and Happy Holidays!
  • goldk
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Went for a walk
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? exercised
    What would I have done differently? track ALL my calories

What is today's personal goals? track calories, stay under and the elliptical (done)

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 3/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Hi gals ... just so you don't wonder about me ... I'm taking a bit of a break from tracking on MFP for the rest of the year. I'm super busy, have been sick, and still fighting with plantar fasciitis/heel spur ... I think I just need to take it easy for a bit. I plan to be back in January. I will probably check in from time to time, but just in case I miss you - have a great December and Happy Holidays!

Thanks for letting us know!! :smile: I hope you feel better and will see you in January. At that time I will (hopefully) be a new home owner and married :laugh: Oh and 10lbs lighter :laugh:

Happy Holidays!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Hoosiermomma

So glad to hear from you!! Enjoy the break and remember to report back to us... We need you!

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Yes, made up a few of the excess calories.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Did not get caerdio done :grumble:
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Had a calorie deficit
    What would I have done differently? Got in some heart-pumpin'!
    What is today's personal goals? Another calorie deficit. and and a good long walk.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 1/6 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Yes, more calories made up. :tongue:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I did!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Had a calorie deficit, Did a good run-walk and found healthy snacks in town.
    What would I have done differently? A bit earlier to bed
    What is today's personal goals? Another calorie deficit. to apply to cover tomorrow's Christmas party and DECORATE THIS HOUSE FOR CHRISTMAS! (Pretty sure I can count that as exercise)
  • Shirley61
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes , looked way under because of the cleaning.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Cleaned my upstairs 210 mins. and rearranged my crystal cabinet.
    What would I have done differently? Nothing
    What is today's personal goals? Eat right and track, exercise
    Exercise weekly progress - Wednesday , cleaning 210 minutes.
  • Hoosiermomma
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Yes, more calories made up.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I did!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got the house decorated wqith my daughter. !10 hours of work!)
    What would I have done differently? Would have been nice to get to bed on time, but I was still working!
    What is today's personal goals? Be moderate at the Christmas party (Water, water, water :drinker: )
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 3/6 days of exercise - I'm counting Christmas decorating! :tongue: :tongue:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - There is no way, but I did make good choices at the Christmas party AND drink a lot of water
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I guess I did
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got bunches of my Christmas card addressed. Printer and I were not getting along too well.
    What would I have done differently? Hmm...
    What is today's personal goals? Today is almost done, 4 hours in the car, 2.5 hours in the emergency room for stitches for our youngest son. I am actually planning on getting on the elliptical. Two meals of fast food.. not so great!
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 3/6 days of exercise - I'm counting Christmas decorating!