Daily Check In - December

Options

Replies

• Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - I actually stayed under my calories, but it was not a pretty day.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Had not officially set anyway
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Decorated the Christmas tree - Hooray!
    What would I have done differently? Eaten a healthy dinner and not snacked so much
    What is today's personal goals? Get the rest of the house in order now that I got the decorations done. Cardio and stay under my calorie goal
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 4/6 days of exercise - I'm counting Christmas decorating! (last week)
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Kind of
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? KInd of
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Baked cookies for Christmas which I haven't done in years.
    I had my SIL, BIL, MIL, for dinner.
    What would I have done differently? No ice cream for dessert. Its called White Christmas and it is awesome.
    What is today's personal goals? Track my calories, be honest and include everything.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) Sunday - Stationary bike 30 mins. 344 calories

I am busy on the weekends, so its hard for me to check in so I do the best I can. :bigsmile:
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? DIdn't track
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? packed some boxes
    What would I have done differently? hum? track my calories, check in, go for a walk :drinker:

What is today's personal goals? track calories, stay under, yoga, the elliptical, pack some more, call a mover, ugh... the list goes on :laugh: oh- mail out my Christmas cards...

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 1/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Probably close
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? went for a nice 3 mile walk outside
    What would I have done differently? track ALL my calories and check in

What is today's personal goals? Go for a walk... I am super sore today from yoga the other day - Did A LOT of stretching... maybe a little too much. OUCH! Finish my Christmas cards... do some packing.... the list goes on :bigsmile:

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - I did, if I count the 4 + hours of easy walking while shopping :happy:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Had I set them.. yes.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? kept under on my calories and got a bit of Christmas shopping done
    What would I have done differently? Not eaten such a salty soup. (Didn't realize!)
    What is today's personal goals? Get out the rest of my Christmas cards, exercise (done WITH a personal trainer) - a 1st for me! Be a ways under on my calories
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/6 days of exercise -

:flowerforyou: Gold K :flowerforyou: What an exciting and busy time for you!! So happy for you. You are amazing to be keeping up with it all!
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Did not set one
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Cleaned my downstairs. Babysitting my SIL's dog for a week who has
    health issues and is taking 3 kinds of meds.
    What would I have done differently? Visited friends and had popcorn. Also her husband was baking and I had
    two tarts. :ohwell:
    What is today's personal goals? Do not eat leftover office party food in the fridge. Stay within my calorie goal
    and exercise.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) Wednesday - 4 hours cleaning
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    I will check in again tomorrow. Hanging out with the wisdom tooth (or wisdom-toothless) daughter. :ohwell:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Nope, went over by a little bit.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Hmm, did not set them but I got close to the one I would have set. :tongue:
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed home catering to my daughter who had her wisdom teeth extracted and didn't get sucked into the couch and eating soft food routine. (I could have you know!)
    What would I have done differently? Taken 15 minutes to work on the elliptical
    What is today's personal goals? Finish my workout, (it's been a strange morning with 5 different breakfast times!) stay under on calories
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 3/6 days of exercise -
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Probably close
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? hum? packed a little
    What would I have done differently? track ALL my calories, check in and the elliptical

What is today's personal goals? Go visit my grandmother - today she will be taken off her IV and antibiotics :frown: Organs are shutting down... It's not easy being 100.

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options

:flowerforyou: Gold K :flowerforyou: What an exciting and busy time for you!! So happy for you. You are amazing to be keeping up with it all!

I am not so sure that I am keeping up with it all. :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Tried to but didn't succeed
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Did strengh training with weights
    What would I have done differently? Not had chicken fingers for dinner or that ice cream for dessert.
    What is today's personal goals? Stay on track, no treats and exercise
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) (Friday) - 25 mins Weights
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Had a few to spare
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Hmm, did not set them (again) but I did not work out
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Organized some of my closet
    What would I have done differently? Got in a nice sweaty work out!
    What is today's personal goals? Doing this late so Now it just is to bed on time!
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 4/6 days of exercise -
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Did not over eat at my nephew's Bday, tried to social with people.
    What would I have done differently? Go to sleep early.

What is today's personal goals? Fix car light, Clean house 2 hours.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 1/7
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Decently on time to bed
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Took a nice brisk walk
    What would I have done differently? Looked
    What is today's personal goals? Exercise, done... stay under calories and get those last Christmas cards out.
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Oops forgot to enter Monday's weigh in... 133.6 That's down 1.4 pounds!! Pretty surprised myself! (But happy):happy:
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I am dog sitting my SIL's dog and took her for 40 min. walk.
    What would I have done differently? Not had some holiday cookies. I was trying to avoid holiday snacks
    but it didn't work.
    What is today's personal goals? Eat right, track everything, exercise.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) Sunday - 40 min. walk.
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I did!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed under my calories even with a bunco Christmas party!
    What would I have done differently? Earlier to bed (again :grumble: )
    What is today's personal goals? Exercise, stay under calories and make stroopwafels - a Dutch wafer and syrup cookie) YUM! ( a 5 hour process)
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Still dog sitting :bigsmile:
    What would I have done differently? Stayed under calories but did have popcorn and 2 cookies after that. :tongue:
    What is today's personal goals? Definitely exercise, skipped yesterday, too tired.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) No exercise on Monday.
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I did!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Made a bunch of Christmas cookies (Stroopwafels -and they are in the date base on MFP!)
    What would I have done differently? Just a little earlier to bed.
    What is today's personal goals? Exercise, stay under calories, clean up my office and laundry and EARLY to bed - 10:00 pm!
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 3/6 days of exercise -
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - a little over
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Except for the calories , oh and it was 10:06 for bedtime not 10:00!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Actually got all the wrap and laundry cleaned up out of the laundry room.
    What would I have done differently? A few less of those calories. Those rib eye steaks really pack a calorie punch!
    What is today's personal goals? Exercise, stay under calories, shop for Christmas dinner and get some of this paperwork done!
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 4/6 days of exercise -