EMBARRASING ways you tried to win the affection

Options
13»

Replies

• sunnybrunette126
    sunnybrunette126 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    In 9th grade we lived out in the country and had a party line with 3 or 4 neighbors on it. (I know..stone age)

So I would get home and call this guy - his name was Herschel of all gawdaful names- and then hang up... Unfortunately, my rattabang-skankhoe neighbor just happened to pick up the phone at the same time as I hung up and started talking to him.

Guess who started going out together??? AND RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO ME...

<--total dork a saurus

LOL I literally laughed out loud at work. thank you thank you. :)
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I once farted on his "member"

*sigh* SSR likes it.

That's all I've got...

:drinker:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I was in home economics class, and whenever we baked cookies or brownies, I would give him some. His locker was above mine, so I would just hand it to him, grab my stuff and run. Lol I was too embarrassed to talk to him. So basically I was the short nerdy girl who gave him run-by baked goods.
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    about 6 years ago, i was very sick & my hot neighbor made me a big pot of chicken soup. :love:
    well i kept his big soup pot, & held it hostage!
    so everyday i would dress it up with a face, hat, gloves etc & i would take a pic of it & email it to him.
    he could have it back in exchange for a date with me!
    *one day the pot was on a skateboard rolling down the street,
    *another day he was at the beach, & then the next day sun-burned.
    *another day he was flirting with the lady flower pot sitting next to him .etc
    this lasted for over a week. ~the final pic was his pot wearing a pair of boxers with lipstick kisses all over them, smoking a cig in bed next to my lady flower pot dressed in a sexy teddy.
    well he called me back after he received the email pic, he was laughing so hard. we ended up dating for over a year. :wink:

PS. No, im not crazy! i got the idea from a story on the news where these peoples gnome statue was stolen out of their yard. & they kept getting pics sent to them from all over, with their gnome in different locations. here it was their friends & family in the joke, so whenever they would go on vacation, so did the gnome. ....eventually the owners did get their gnome back with a good laugh.

PPSS, i still have the pics somewhere! lol :laugh:
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I sent secret notes to him - signed your secret admirer. Then a friend asked if he wanted to meet me - and he said yes - we arranged a 'meeting' - and as soon as I saw that gorgeous hunk (according to a Grade 7 girl!) I turned and ran, I was so embarrassed! After that, he wanted nothing to do with me, crap.
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Shannon_Nicole83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    about 6 years ago, i was very sick & my hot neighbor made me a big pot of chicken soup. :love:
    so everyday i would dress it up with a face, hat, gloves etc & i would take a pic of it & email it to him.
    this lasted for over a week. ~the final pic was his pot wearing a pair of boxers with lipstick kisses all over them, smoking a cig in bed next to my lady flower pot dressed in a sexy teddy.
    well he called me back after he received the email pic, he was laughing so hard. we ended up dating for over a year. :wink:

PS. No, im not crazy! i got the idea from a story on the news where these peoples gnome statue was stolen out of their yard. & they kept getting pics sent to them from all over, with their gnome in different locations. here it was their friends & family in the joke, so whenever they would go on vacation, so did the gnome. ....eventually the owners did get their gnome back with a good laugh.

I don't have an embarassing story, but this is awesome! I totally want to "steal" someone's gnome now!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    This is one thread I will not be replying to. Not a chance. I was psychotic as a teenager.
  • harley0269
    Options
    oops, i missed the part of it having to be a "school" crush.
    im so lame! :blushing: & now everyone here knows it! lol
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I never did anything too embarrassing because I was always too shy. The only reason my fiance and I are together was because I told one of my friends that I liked him and she told him because he was in her spanish class and she wanted the answers to the homework so she said "my friend likes you, I'll tell you who it is if you give me the answers!" :laugh: And then he had another friend ask me if I had an IM screen name, but I didn't, so I made one that night and gave it to my friend lol and then we started talking. We were both shy back then, it's a wonder we ever got together. That was in my freshman year of high school, and now I'm a sophomore in college and we're coming up on 5 years together! :heart:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    of crushes in middle/high school.

Once when I was a Freshman my best friend and I called this guys # and got the answering machine(remember those?) and I sang the words to the Madonna song "erotica"

No effing kidding.

I hope his mom checked the machine...
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options

LMAO!!! thats amazing!!!!!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    oops, i missed the part of it having to be a "school" crush.
    im so lame! :blushing: & now everyone here knows it! lol

Your story is awesome :)
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options

This is the cutest story ever!
  • harley0269
    Options
    thanks!

<<<<<< heres one of the pics! :noway:

have a good chuckle on me!
  • cowpoke06
    Options
    omg omg omg. So I TORTURED this kid in middle school. I crushed on him so hard and I seriously feel bad for him. Probably the worst thing I ever did (and to myself also) was in our shared English - where my MOM was student teaching. Now, it was no secret that I was a nuisance to this kid. We had some sort of writing assignment to write a fiction story. I don't remember the details, but I wrote a love story between "Shania" and "AJ." My name is Shawna and his name is J.J. My mom graded those papers. She totally ridiculed me AND called me out in class. I remember his face to this day that he was in such disbelief.

it was terrible.

But that's not all. In the 8th grade our school put on an 8th grade dance. My good friend, who was also J.J.s good friend, BRIBED JJ with a CD to dance with me at the dance because it was right around birthday. Matt considered that a bday present to me. I didn't know it at the time so of course I was super excited. That was my first slow dance ever and the song was Celine Dion All by Myself (terrible first dance song). I didn't realize until later that week after I thought I might have a shot when J.J. revealed he only did it for the CD.

ugh.