For those of you who work in an office.. and hate pooping at

Options
124»

Replies

• cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I do courtesy flushes! Poop, another of my favorite topics. I actually bought "What's Your Poo Telling You" a few years ago!

The courtesy flush is a must, if you don't want to get busted! :D
    We've got those fancy crappers that flush automatically. So, while you're in there if flushes like 15 times between getting the pants down, courtesy flush, and getting the pants on. Sometimes I wonder if people are drowning kittens.

I hate the automatic flushers. After the 15 premature flushes when you finally stand up and are done you have to dance around in front of the d@mn thing to get it to flush.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I always LOVED pooping at work. It's... it's getting PAID to POOP! Is there anything in the world more awesome?!

(Yes. When the company loo has Charmin Ultra.)

Do you really get to work where they have Charmin Ultra???? The last 2 places I've worked (spanning 14 years) always buy single ply practically see through toilet paper....you need to quadruple it up or you'll need to wash your hands for a few extra minutes!!!!
  • hannahbellelechter
    Options
    I love talking about poop. :laugh:

Mee tooo haha
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Turd Burglar means something very different over here - something that I suspect the MFPolice wouldn't like to hear me say, so I'll just say it's along the lines of Fudge Packer.
    No way! I only learned recently ,from a British co-worker, what "trump" means over there. :laugh:

And that's why Ivana Trump is the funniest name in the world.
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I always LOVED pooping at work. It's... it's getting PAID to POOP! Is there anything in the world more awesome?!

(Yes. When the company loo has Charmin Ultra.)

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has calculated exactly HOW MUCH I get paid to poop at work!

my school has a eco friendly building and they pay you to poop there ! only a quarter haha. its called the poop campaign and it goes right back into the eco system !
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Bahahahaha. Stinking hilarious. :) I exclusively use the Safe Haven. I go to a wing of the building that isn't used during the week just because I know no one will be there.
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Lol! I know the site where that's from!

Love this!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options

Exactly! I used to make a point at my old job to poop at the emd of the day to get that extra 5-10 minof pay! lol

Of course now as a nurse, I, and most of my co-workers have NO shame. We announce our intentions on the way to the bathroom.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Poop really should be discussed more often.

I work with little kids. like, toilet training age, lol, poop is discussed a great deal. color, amount, consistancy...and there are 7 women with only 1 adult sized toilet, a stall, no privacy. everyone knows....all the time....
  • awtakontrl
    Options
    HAHAHAHA
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    in japan, a lot of the toilets have these fake flushing/noise buttons in the stalls that you can press so nobody can hear you...

of course the seats are often also heated and sometimes talk. :drinker: (thats NOT toilet water in these mugs)