Body by Vi

Options
2»

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Normally I am pro-protein powder compared to these shakes both due to cost protein powder is 1/2 to 3/4 cheaper even GNC's Gold Standard Whey - one of the best reviewed around and since protein is supposed to keep you fuller longer but at least compared to Shakeology, Body By Vi is less than ½ the price and I presume has vitamins in it like Shakeology hence the toss up between protein powder and Body By Vi makes me interested.

The website won't tell me the shipping cost to Canada w/o having me give a credit card so I've contacted someone selling in Toronto through Craig's List - $49 same cost and actually asked her what the advantage is to buy from her a distributor vs. the website.

I'm a diehard chocolate fan though, can't stand vanilla protein powder so I'm not sure I'd like this cake-batter type taste despite the fact I do like cake ;)
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I personally LOVE body by vi shakes! My friend got me hooked! You can check out the challenge here..

Advertisements not permitted in the main forums...

Offering to sell is not permitted, talking about something you love is what MFP is all about. It's like banning everyone who says they love 30 day shred cause that makes people go out and buy the DVD's - you are within the rules op.
  • dolney85
    Options
    There are 90 calories in the mix itself. 1 g of fat, 15 mg cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 125 mg potassium, 7 g carbs ( 5g dietary fiber, less than 1 g sugar), & 12 g protein. This is directly off the back of my package.

And for MUCH cheaper you can get a protein powder with 120 calories for double the protein

Actually the Body by Vi is cheaper than protein powder. It costs me $45 for 30 days (1 shake a day) and is packed with vitamins. 30% of the recommended daily value on: vit A, vit C, Calcium, Vit D, Vit E, Vit K, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vit B6, Floate, Vit B12, just to name a few. Plus, Body by Vi is Gluten Free and Lactose Free.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I personally LOVE body by vi shakes! My friend got me hooked! You can check out the challenge here..

Advertisements not permitted in the main forums...

Offering to sell is not permitted, talking about something you love is what MFP is all about. It's like banning everyone who says they love 30 day shred cause that makes people go out and buy the DVD's - you are within the rules op.
    OP provided a link to her personal (distributor) page on the Body by Vi site which explains how to "get in on the Challenge". That is selling. Which is not permitted.
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Normally I am pro-protein powder compared to these shakes both due to cost protein powder is 1/2 to 3/4 cheaper even GNC's Gold Standard Whey - one of the best reviewed around and since protein is supposed to keep you fuller longer but at least compared to Shakeology, Body By Vi is less than ½ the price and I presume has vitamins in it like Shakeology hence the toss up between protein powder and Body By Vi makes me interested.

The website won't tell me the shipping cost to Canada w/o having me give a credit card so I've contacted someone selling in Toronto through Craig's List - $49 same cost and actually asked her what the advantage is to buy from her a distributor vs. the website.

I'm a diehard chocolate fan though, can't stand vanilla protein powder so I'm not sure I'd like this cake-batter type taste despite the fact I do like cake ;)

You could ALWAYS add in a whole tbsp of the Hershey's Cocoa Powder (you know the baking cocoa powder) for 10 whole calories and it would really chocolate it up!!
  • cchardt
    cchardt Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just started today and I am excited. Had strawberry for breakfast and peanut butter chocolate for lunch and I am stuffed!!!
  • robynatk
    robynatk Posts: 38
    Options
    I've been using for a week....2 meals a day...most days. Love the taste, just worried if I can keep it off when done. When I reach my goal, I'd like to keep on 1 a day for breakfast...otherwise I don't eat breakfast. I make the shake with diff flav yogurts to switch it up.