Before and During, not Done Yet

Options
cpldjski
cpldjski Posts: 64 Member
Here is a picture of me almost 1 year ago:

TheBeginning.jpg

I weighed 259 pounds. This picture is the one that finally started me on my journey.

Here is another of me last month. I was about 194 at that time:

During-1.jpg

And here is one from today:

IMG_1235.jpg

I weighed in this morning at 186. I want to lose another 20 pounds at least. It has been a struggle every step of the way, and I haven't always liked it. But seeing the results, and knowing how much better I feel, make it all worth it. Can't wait to show my "After" photo in a few months!!

Replies

• Colleen268
    Colleen268 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is so inspiring!!!! Congrats! I just ended day two today. Long way to go, but looking at your success keeps me motivated!
  • Colleen268
    Options
    Are you following any special program? I am just tracking my intake and staying within the parameters of my daily allowance. ANy pointers would be great!
  • cpldjski
    Options
    Thanks! My first question is, can you see the pics? haha I can't and am not sure what I am doing wrong.

I have not followed any real specific plan. I walk for my exercise and stay under 1400 calories a day. The past two months I started following a low carb diet as my doctor said I was retaining a lot of water weight. I also added strength training and that helped a lot!! Good luck on your journey.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Here you go =D
    Here is a picture of me almost 1 year ago:

thebeginning.jpg

I weighed 259 pounds. This picture is the one that finally started me on my journey.

Here is another of me last month. I was about 194 at that time:

during.jpg

And here is one from today:

img_1235.jpg

I weighed in this morning at 186. I want to lose another 20 pounds at least. It has been a struggle every step of the way, and I haven't always liked it. But seeing the results, and knowing how much better I feel, make it all worth it. Can't wait to show my "After" photo in a few months!!

Edit: hmmm, you might need to check your pics on photobucket.
  • cpldjski
    Options
    Yeah, not totally sure what I am doing wrong. They are on photobucket and I haven't moved them. Will have to keep messing with them. Thanks!
  • Colleen268
    Options
    Yes, I saw the photos when I opened a new tab. You really look fantastic. I am sure its going to be a long journey for myself, as it is for everyone, but looking at your story really helps me. Keep up the good work. I recently quit smoking 6 months agoand put on 18 lbs, but I wouldn't trade those 18 lbs for the world if it meant me never picking up a cigarette again.
  • cpldjski
    Options
    Figured it out, thanks for the help!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • cpldjski
    Options
    Thank you! Congrats on quitting smoking. That is a HUGE step in the right direction! I keep repeating to myself that I didn't put the weight on over night and it won't come off overnight either. December 19 will be my one year anniversary of my lifestyle change.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • ProjectSara
    ProjectSara Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better. Great job!!!
  • jo_can_do
    jo_can_do Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job.... Well done to you.... :happy:
  • peanut_parker2
    peanut_parker2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great and I'm trying to stay away from most carbs too! They're my weakness! Keep it up, beautiful!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look great. :D
  • kraz4fun
    kraz4fun Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic!! I really appreciate everyone putting up pictures. I definitely need to read the success stories every day to keep up my motivation. Thanks for sharing!
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    fantastic job...you look great!
  • atag2011
    atag2011 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work. Semper Fi ;)
  • pegmet
    pegmet Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Congrats!
  • Kris10can
    Options
    You really look like a changed woman....I have similar goals as well!! I can tell from the pictures that your man loves you and is digging the lighter and more beautiful you!! :) awwww I'm smiling for you!!!!!
  • cpldjski
    Options
    Thank you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!