Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Before and During, not Done Yet

2»

Replies

• Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Way to go! You look great!
  • tiffany1851
    tiffany1851 Posts: 26 Member
    Amazing results! You are a true inspiration!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Outstanding! You are looking so great. Look how beautiful your skin is...I hate you *kidding* :wink: Seriously, you are looking wonderful.
  • ukloveme
    ukloveme Posts: 125
    WOW, WOW, Well done
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Awesome job!
  • HisBeachgirl
    HisBeachgirl Posts: 51 Member
    Yay you! We all have days where it's hard, but keep at it and it will be so worth it! You've already made such a HUGE difference, you should be very proud of yourself! And thank you and your husband (I presume) for your service to this country!
  • Amazing!!! :)
    You look good!! Keep up the good work
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    you look amazing! congrats on your journey!
  • You look fantastic! Congratulations!!
  • nycnettie
    nycnettie Posts: 44 Member
    Congratulations on such a wonderful achievement. I could even see big results from one month to the next. You are very inspiring to me :o)

I feel you will reach your ultimate goal with such proudness and grattitude for all your hard work.
  • nycnettie
    nycnettie Posts: 44 Member
    Congratulations on such a wonderful achievement. I could even see big results from one month to the next. You are very inspiring to me :o)

I feel you will reach your ultimate goal with such proudness and grattitude for all your hard work.
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    You are doing FANTASTIC. Can't wait for your AFTER pic too!! And huge congratulations on quitting smoking, you are a great inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!