NSV: a backwards compliment from my sister...

Options
2»

Replies

• Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    great work!!
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    My sister is the same way. I used to let it bother me. Now, I let it roll off because after all it is her insecurities that make her that way. Awesome job!!

I agree.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    My sister is the same way. I used to let it bother me. Now, I let it roll off because after all it is her insecurities that make her that way. Awesome job!!

THIS! I know exactly where you all are coming from. My sister is tall and lean and has the good hair. I am of average height and stalky. Chubby sister no more! Go girl!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Haha, that's awesome! I have a "hot sister" that thankfully isn't negative and is my workout buddy at Zumba. While I'm not un-attractive, I always get the "THAT's your sister???" So I can't wait to lose my weight and have us look awesome together. =)
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    That's right! You show her. Go hard and get the body she only wished she had! Great job!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    lol That's crazy cool girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!