Big Girls Who Love Jillian Michaels Workouts

Options
2»

Replies

• renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I too love Jillian workouts, have done her 30day shred and absolutely love them.. Her workouts suits my fitness level very much.. I have around 18 lbs to lose.. She talks a bit too much, yet i love it
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    i think i have 6ish of her vids so needless to say I"m in LOVE, haha. her body is sick
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    She talks a bit too much, yet i love it

:drinker:
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Im not a big girl.....but I USED to be! I love JM! Have you tried killer buns and thighs yet? It is an awesome lower body workout! I like 30 DS also! I am going to get ripped in 30 next!
  • PandaofDestruction
    Options
    I don't know if I love JM or hate her.... her goal is to make me healthier so I love her for that, but when she says "5 more" I want to punch her in the face! LOL.... But I am going to start 30DS at the beginning of the year and actually stick with it!!!! I need a ton of motivation too...We will motivate eachother...anyone who wants to be friends please ADD ME and I will add you Dawn! WE can do this together!!!!!
  • ovege
    ovege Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I just started level 2 on the 30DS today. I mix it up by running, spinning and doing Zumba so it's taken me a couple of weeks to get to level 2. It's a good workout but I do modify what I need to. I can't believe how far I've come just by sticking with it. I'm 42 lbs down with about 80 more to go and a lot of my friends have jumped ship lately so add me if you'd like support.
  • Lavern77
    Lavern77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I did 30ds for a couple weeks but just kept doing level 1 each time. I haven't tried any of the other levels yet. I am doing ripped in 30 right now and starting on level 2 of it this week. Would love to be friends, just send me a request. I'm going to switch to the "insanity" program in January but I will prob. always use my jillian's dvd's off and on because I get bored doing the same thing all the time. I also do zumba at least once a week. I still have around 100 pounds to lose.
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!
    I have wonderful love/hate relationship with Jillian Michaels. I ave finished 30ds and Ripped in30 and happy with the results.I am currently in a challenge where we are mixing JM dvds. I have 30 lbs I want to lose but 50 for my ultimate goal (high school weight).
  • MzKym30
    MzKym30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels workouts - I just finished 30 DS and love her style.
    I have about 80 more pounds to lose. Any girls (or guys) out there in the same boat as me?
    Starting tomorrow, I'm doing Ripped in 30.
    If you're a big girl or guy and love JM workouts - I'd love to be your friend.
    And if your not a big girl or guy, or you loathe JM workouts - we can still be friends too :)

My name is Dawn and I need a lot of motivation to stick to my weightloss journey.
    (PS - sorry for double posting if it turns up twice, it has taken me a month to figure out how to actually post)

I'm a big girl...I have over 100lbs to loose & l love her too! This is my second time doing 30DS...I'm on day 9!! I also started 6wk 6pk today! Can't wait to see the results & buy more of her workout DVDs!