HELP!.....im always hungry at night after i work out!!

Options
13»

Replies

• CRSE1214
    CRSE1214 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I get off of work at 5PM and on Tuesday-Thursdays I head to the gym before eating dinner. I've been burning between 350-500 calories during these workouts. Since I haven't eaten dinner I also have those calories to eat (approx. 450-600). On the nights I go to the gym my dinner (since its nearly 8 when I get home) consists of cottage cheese, almonds, 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites with fresh spinach, onions and peppers it seems to keep me satisfied. If I'm hungry during the evening hours I'll first try and drink water or hot tea and if I'm still hungry. Popcorn or rice cakes do the trick.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    No you don't have to. Everybody is different. I never lost weight when I ate all of my exercise calories. I started losing when I stopped eating all of them back. Now, I might eat 1/2 or none of them back and I have better weight loss results.
    Are you eating your exercise calories? If not, you should be. Your body just burned all of that fuel, it needs to be replaced. And eating at night does not cause weight gain. Your body doesn't know what time it is.