Looking for committed Stay at Home Mom friends

Options

Replies

• missmegs1908
    missmegs1908 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I will send you a request!
    I'm a part-time SAHM (pretty much full time for right now). I have a 2.5 year old and 6 month old and am trying to take off the weight I gained with my first! I know how hard it is to fit in exercise and eat healthy (I really need to stop eating my toddler's leftovers :/

Any other moms, feel free to add me too :)
    Megan
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    im a sahm too. i work weekends so thats my problem. i have a recently turned 3 year old who is full of energy. I exercise when he goes to his little school for a couple of hours, or when he naps, or he likes trying to do my zumba with me. its hilarious. anybody that needs support just sent a friend request with a note. i have lost 40 pounds and im never going back.
  • PetersonMatthew
    Options
    What about stay at home dads? Thats me for the time so if you want feel free to add me. Have a 13 month old son. Working on weight loss and working out on top of taking care of the my little guy ''Maximus''. Can be a handful sometimes but would not trade it for anything. Also looking for new ideas for food and learning tecs for him. Hope you have a good day
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I am a military SAHM with a 2 year old and a 1 year old, 15 months apart. I too get up early and go to bed late. Please feel free ro add me!
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hello to you and the other moms and dad too.

I have 5 children. My husband is gone most weeks. At first it was impossible but I started sacrificing things to make the time. "Me" has to be important too. Every 5 minutes I can find to workout is a step in the right direction. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    hello fellow stay at home moms, i have a lil girl who is 3, and a son who is almost 5, my daughter loves her stroller bye byes, so i try to get in some walks for exerscise since i dont have time to get to the gym during the day, i generally always eat around my calorie levels, and eat healthier meals, however i dont always eat clean., so far ive done great with my weight loss, i am extreamly motivated. feel free to add me if you are motivated also :)
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a stay at home mom of a 3 year old, and care for my 2 parents on their 80's..So maybe I am a stay at home mom of 3 instead of 1..:laugh:
  • Karimdizzle
    Options
    Hey ! I am also a stay at home mom with a 6,5,and 2 year old. I have 30 pounds to lose and need all the motivation I can get!
  • bens_momma
    Options
    I will send you a request!
    I'm a part-time SAHM (pretty much full time for right now). I have a 2.5 year old and 6 month old and am trying to take off the weight I gained with my first! I know how hard it is to fit in exercise and eat healthy (I really need to stop eating my toddler's leftovers :/

Any other moms, feel free to add me too :)
    Megan

Oh my gosh, I have such a problem eating my son's leftovers! Money's tight around here, and the last thing I want to do is be wasting food!
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom to a four year old and a 7 month old, I am also going to start homeschooling my oldest here pretty soon!! I know what you mean about finding time when you have kids running around! My husband is currently gone for the Military, so I know about going to bed late, and getting up way early, plus my 7 month old wakes up every 1-2 hrs at night!!! Anyone that would like to add me please feel free too!! I still have 50lbs to lose until I hit my goal weight. I could use all the friends I can get!! =]
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM, and I also homeschool my 7 yr. old daughter. I'm new to MFP (almost 2 weeks) and always happy to make new friends, especially ones that share my "struggle"
  • rskfitmom
    Options
    I am a 40 yr old, stay at home MOM with a 23y/o, 2yr and 5 mos old. I NEED support. Please add me! :wink:
  • MrsDinkley
    Options
    I'm a 32 year old stay at home mom to three - 2 daughters ages 6 and 2, and a 4 year old son. I need to lose about 60 pounds and I'd love to make some friends along the way. Feel free to add me.
  • dragonsheart84
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of 2 girls 10 and 4. My youngest has cerebral palsy but does attend preschool. It is nice to have a few hours to myself except it goes to schoolwork. I think I will have to change that soon to concentrate on myself some more. Feel free to add me :)
  • Trishaf66
    Trishaf66 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of 3 kids 2 girls 4 yr and 6 months and a 2 yr old boy. Feel free to add me I can always use the support and someone to just talk to and it would be nice to have some stay at home moms to talk to also. :smile:
  • Jnh16
    Jnh16 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new here. I stay home with my oldest son, he will be 4 in March and my almost 8 week old son born earlier in November. I've got about 12 or so baby pounds to lose from gaining 38 and a whole lot of toning to do! Add me if you want!
  • Mamao7
    Mamao7 Posts: 79
    Options
    I sent you a friend request.. :0 bump
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies I am 23 I have a 2 almost 3 year old daughter and 1year old son! I am nearly a single parent as my husband is in the usmc and he is always gone. But it's all fine! I have lost 40 pounds from the birth of my son which put my back to 163. So I am trying to lose the last 30 pounds to put me at goal . I wake up at 5 or 4:30 in the morning and do insanity! It's super hard but I love it and just finished week two! After insanity I do anything from Jillian Michaels to leslie sansone 5 mile walk. I try to burn as close to 1000 calories before the kids get up as I can! I love workout DVDs when the weather is bad and then pop the Kia in the double jogging stroller when the weather is nice as a bonus workout! The kids live getting outside anyway. Anyone that would like can add me as a friend I am serious about losing weight and wouldove to help the best I can! Rachel
  • bambi_woodward
    Options
    I would love to join! I am 100lbs over weight, 32 yr old with 5 year old twin girls! Please add me!
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi Please add me on to your list I am a SAHM of a 3 year old little boy and have just started back on the diet MFP road. Was on the wagon earlier, but fell off, now I am back.
    Thanks-
    MaggieMay