I have a big butt.

Options

Replies

• kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    My name is Sherry and I have a big butt!!! And damn proud of it! :)

All together now "HIIIIIIIII SHERRY!!!" *ala AA meeting* :drinker:
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    gotta love the titties:smile: just love em, you cant not beat a nice pair of boobies,
    when i see a lady flashing the cleavage im like :love:
    You have obviously never narrowly avoided giving yourself a black eye while running.

well there was this one time..... but dont laugh, I was running through the park, minding my own business when a fellow jogger that was female, was running towards me, and her boobies were bouncing, so when she went past I turned my head round to check her out a bit more and......... bang ran stright into a lamp post! :embarassed: that == 2black eyes!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    gotta love the titties:smile: just love em, you cant not beat a nice pair of boobies,
    when i see a lady flashing the cleavage im like :love:
    You have obviously never narrowly avoided giving yourself a black eye while running.

well there was this one time..... but dont laugh, I was running through the park, minding my own business when a fellow jogger that was female, was running towards me, and her boobies were bouncing, so when she went past I turned my head round to check her out a bit more and......... bang ran stright into a lamp post! :embarassed: that == 2black eyes!

See? Told you the "girls" were dangerous!
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    butt!
  • pph79
    pph79 Posts: 78
    Options
    *kitten*! :happy:
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Bigger bum than boobies... like my bum but need to work on it, it has seen better days... I am sitting too much on it now ^^
  • veronicarose
    veronicarose Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    BUTT!! You can buy a bust

You can buy a butt too right? I hope so.

yes i'm pretty sure you can buy both but they won't look as good as the real thing.
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    mandy got a big ole butt...oh yeah! (think LL Cool J...late 80's)...

But(t) it's balanced by the top. All of it is shrinking right now...but the boobs are champs so far and losing at the slowest rate. My fellow is down with all of it...25 lbs extra or 25 lbs minus...he's seen the spectrum. Even mini-me has a whole lotta booty...

I prefer a nice balance between boobs and butt myself :wink:
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I have both. D's up top and ample booty. I'm happier with the boobs than with the butt. I caught sight of myself in profile at the gym the other day and in form fitting yoga pants my rear looks cartoonishly shelf like! Not so fat anymore, but way out there!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    <
    I guess I fit into this crowd. I have plenty to go around back there.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I have a big ole butt, which is always the last to go when I lose weight ( I have re-assured my husband that it won't dissapear) and I wear an A cup. So yup, I'm in the same boat, big bum, itty bitty titties.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I've been with pretty thin girls with no real boobs, doesn't bother me much. If it suits their body, its not their fault. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy em.

Butts are always good too. Within reason though...within reason
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I'll trade you some bust for some butt :)

Me too!
  • Johnny_Castle
    Options
    ALL OR NOTHING
  • InvictusPheonix
    InvictusPheonix Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    ALL OR NOTHING

...... i hope you've got it all too? lmao
  • RonSwanson66
    RonSwanson66 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    509582c977d0.gif

021016_Screen_shot_2010-08-03_at_2.05.44_PM.png
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I have both. Getting smaller as the rest of me shrinks, but according to my measurements (which I need to have done again) I'm a true hourglass. Guess that's good?
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    my husband would vote "butt" all the way!
  • Wingmistress
    Options
    More of a butt guy than bust...guess I love soft and tender airbags

Airbags? hahahha! First I ever heard that.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    BAH. Both mine hit the highway with the weight loss :/ No fair! I liked my curves.