Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred.

Options
I am currently doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, and so Far I just completed day 8 today. Ive lost 2 lbs since I've started it & I was wondering if anyone else has completed the 30 days and how much did you lose? I did her 5 DVD full body workout last month and lost 10 lbs. It is a very good video and I love it, but again I am just curious, THANKS! =D

SW- 133.4
CW- 121.2
GW- 110.0

3046940.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I just started to! Sorry I can't answer your question, but if you need support, I'm here.. I'm on day 4 today.. haven't done it yet, but will be in an hour or so :) I was so sore the first few days, but today is better... finally getting the hang of it.
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I am on day 6 of 30 day shred and have actually went up 2 lbs since I started it so not sure. I have read many different things on here so I would be interested to know other people's results as well. Thanks
  • emmashutt91
    Options
    Hi I am on Day 3 of 30DS, add me if wanting support, or if you want to support me because i'm struggling!!! Good luck with the shred! X
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I also completed day 8 today. I can already feel a difference in the way my clothes fit and the way my body looks overall. I am sure that I am going to be happy with the results at the end of it.
    Good luck to all of us.
  • EmilyGetsSkinny95
    EmilyGetsSkinny95 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I love 30DS! I haven't been doing it consistently, but I'm really making more of an effort - not just to look good, but to be a healthier person with more self-confidence. Feel free to friend me!
  • KATIEHUGGIES
    Options
    I JUST GOT DONE WITH DAY 12 , AND I AM KINDA FRUSTRATED !!! I HAVEN'T LOST ANY WEIGHT ON IT AND MY INCHES HAVE GONE UP ON MY ARMS AND LEGS WITH NO LOSS ON MY HIPS ... BUT I AM GOING TO STICK IT OUT AND FINISH IT.. I JUST HOPE MY NUMBERS TURN AROUND SOON. GOOD LUCK
  • wisgal77
    wisgal77 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    After reading about everyone's success on here I actually went to Target and bought it this morning. I'm hoping to start day one tonight!
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I think it takes a lot to do 30DS every day and I didn't manage it but I have managed to get to my original target weight with a combination of exercise (inc 30DS) and calorie counting on MFP. 30DS definitely improved my fitness and I'd recommend it to anyone!
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 6 (level 1). I can already see a difference in my strengh, and I think I'm losing some fat from my belly area and my thighs. I'm sure the program works if you complete it. For those who don't see results yet, maybe the last 10 days will make a huge difference.
  • ivygirl328
    Options
    I just completed Day 2 - Level 1 of the Shred. I'm feeling it in my arms for sure. I'm going to stick with it and hopefully have wonderful results. Feel free to add me for support.
  • fatty1023
    Options
    I am actually starting this on Monday...Just got it..heard good things about it...you have to make sure you cut out excess carbs, drink plenty of water and eat 6 small meals a day in order to get good results....i have p90x-way too hard for a beginner, was too discouraged...same thing with insanity....i must say, i liked insanity better...just a little too intense...going to do the insanity dvds after this 30 day course....wish me luck! Looking for all the support i can get!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I finished 30DS about 3 weeks ago and didn't lose much weight but lost quite a few inches and my endurance went through the roof. I couldn't do the 30 seconds of jumping jacks and had to modify everything at the beginning and by the end I was doing all the advanced moves without taking a break. I think it's one of those workouts that has more NSVs than weight loss.
  • AdenaJ
    AdenaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I finished 30 Day Shred on Nov. 30. I lost a little more than 9 pounds (which includes weight loss a week before I started the Shred). I also walked about three times a week. As far as inches, my biggest loss was 2 inches around my hips! I really like the video. I plan to start her Ripped in 30 DVD today, which uses the same 20-minute, 3-2-1 strength, cardio and ab system.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I finished the 30DS on Wednesday. I loved it, it was such a great workout. I have muscle definition for the first time in almost 10 years. I only lost 4.2 lbs but I wasn't dieting for the entire thing. I had to take two weeks at the beginning of November (I started the 1st, ended the 30th - made it easy to know what day I was on) to do a re-feed so I had upped my calories to maintenance. Not sure exactly how many inches I lost but it did drop me another pant size.

Level 1 was a great workout, Level 2 kicked my rear and was my favorite, Level 3 was harder for me (some spots were almost too easy and some were really hard). But over all it was a great workout and I fully intend to use it as part of my regular workout routine.
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Shannon_Nicole83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I just finished it and am doing it again. I lost a total of 10 lbs (I did gain 3 pounds the first week) and 6". 1 inch from my waist, 2" from my hips, 1' from my right thigh, and 2" from my left thigh. I didn't think to measure my bust or arms. I will say that after I learned the routines I would mute her and turn on music instead. She can get annoying, and the music makes it go by faster. Good luck!!
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    you all got me soooo excited...I should have my copy on monday...i ordered it for an early xmas gift! cant wait to start!
  • lilbabiigurll
    Options
    Wow it's great to hear I am not the only one! Yes I mute her as well and jam to music when I work out. But I love her video's they truly do make a difference!

Good luck to everyone and thanks for sharing!

3046940.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I asked for 30DS and weight for christmas.. I cant wait to get it. Can anyone tell me how they log it in the exercise?? I have yet to put in any exercise here on MFP
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I asked for 30DS and weight for christmas.. I cant wait to get it. Can anyone tell me how they log it in the exercise?? I have yet to put in any exercise here on MFP
  • jessicaram2011
    jessicaram2011 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'v been doing the 30ds level 1 for about 45 days, i'v lost 12 lbs with major inches lost (I didn't measure unfortunately), and noticed major improvment in my stamina. I try to drink lots of water each day (atleast 8 cups) I went up on my weights from 2lbs to 5lbs. this week. I also workout on my elliptical 4 times a week, started with 3 times of 5 min =15 min total, and now doing 3 times of 10=30 min total. Just keep in mind all of us have diffrent body types, and if 30ds works for you, keep doing it. Hope that helps. Good luck with you goal.