red wine??

13»

Replies

• kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Definitely have to log it ---I have to tell you it certainly makes you think before having three glasses, though!
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 619 Member
    I drink about 1/2 bottle a day, more on the weekends. Of course I log it. It's over 100 calories per glass.

i was just about to say this till i saw yours :)
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    yes. I drink it and I log it... Its calories... i log all calories whether yummy liquid form or solid form
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Definitely log it! I do like a drink, and especially having a wine in the evening helps me unwind. But I want to cut back or stop entirely because alcohol can slow weight loss.
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Grapes = wine = towards your 5 a day!
  • rajivdubey
    rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
    I drink red wine on the weekends...Love it. I think it helps me keeping my weight! Lol!
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    My husband and I go through a couple or few bottles of red a week.... I try to log it.... sometimes forget, hmmm wonder why!
  • mzkynd
    mzkynd Posts: 63
    Yep I log it, but I confess to not measuring exact ounces... I eyeball it. After a few glasses, that 4 oz gets bigger and bigger :)

^ this^

<3 my wine, but have been cutting way back. Having a glass instead of the whole bottle, but sure is hard!
  • mzkynd
    mzkynd Posts: 63
    Grapes = wine = towards your 5 a day!

I like the way you think:drinker:

( Beer = liquid bread:bigsmile:
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    yes...I log my "adult beverages"
  • espence30
    espence30 Posts: 116 Member
    I drink red... about a bottle a week as well.. and yes I log it if I am drinking it.. same with beer
  • Crystal_R84
    Crystal_R84 Posts: 88 Member
    I drink a bottle a week as well...and maybe sneak 1 beer in...I totally log it...it's calories that I save for =-)
  • rajivdubey
    rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
    Bottle a week is like...5 or 6 glasses of wine...that's what sane would do. I usually drink on the weekends and is definitely more than 1 bottle/week.