After 3 months of strenght training *bare belly*

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe you have given birth to 6 people. You are amazing.

This. Holy ****take mushrooms.

OMG... This and that!

*****applause*****
  • KelleFlr
    KelleFlr Posts: 142
    Options
    Yanika.... I am crying right now... I so want my tummy to look even close to yours. I have stretch marks from above my belly button all the way down and they are deep too. You look so amazing. My tummy is much bigger than yours so I don't know if it will go down... but I have hope seeing your pics.... so incredible of you to share.
    Kelle
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    A M A Z I N G!!!!! Rock it girl...stretchmarks and all, you earned it! You look fabulous!
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options

I can't believe this got moderated
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options

I can't believe this got moderated
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    That is awesome.....you did GREAT :)
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    amazing job..... if you dont mind what strenth training are you doing. My belly is my trouble area and is barely going down. Would love to know what you did
  • CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    WoW! You look pheNOM :wink:

Great work!!
  • imalikat2
    imalikat2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Amazing what strength training can do! I've been slacking on that since I started this journey with MFP, but today at the gym, I did some and it felt oh so great! I know the results are real, because I've experienced them too., Good job! I hope I have as much progress as you in three months,
  • superdrood
    superdrood Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wow simply amazing results. Your belly is hawtness :wink:
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I have 2 children under the age of 2 and my tummy is not even that toned - been doing 30Day Shred so I have 11 days to go and can't wait to see the end reslts! Great Job!!!!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Very awesome and inspirational!
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Omg you look amazing! !:)
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm confused why you've seen no difference in measurements. Did you forget to measure your belly??? :smile:
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Whoa. Way to go! How have you not seen changes on the measuring tape?!?
    ^^^Yeah, this^^^ On the other hand, if you look that good, who cares what the freakin' measuring tape says?!?!
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Very awesome. I had 2 c sections and really struggle with that awful hanging over belly. I'm a lot thinner now, but it just means the part that hangs is smaller lol. It's still there! Would you share your program? I know most of it is eating, but obviously you're doing something right with your workout program.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone. I am using the book ¨`the new rules of lifting for women¨ it is very inexpensive and worth every $. You have for almost 6 months of program. It makes you lift heavy. In this program, i use 20-30 pounds dumbbells and 90 pounds barbells. You work big muscles group. I love this program and love the effects on my body.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    oh and i did mesure my waist but not my belly. It´s just to show that sometime even the mesuring tape do not tell the whole story and the scale is a lying *kitten* ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!