Options
    wow!!!!!!!!!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    fantastic
  • cassienickel100
    Options
    I'm 5'7" also with a goal weight of 165 lbs. too!! Realistically, I think that is a weight that I can maintain. I've done it before (10 years ago :o)) I think that we will look great at that size!! Congrats on your weight loss so far! Keep it up!! We are really close in weight now too.
  • TGomo
    TGomo Posts: 35
    Options
    Congratulations! That is AMAZING!! You look incredible! I feel it would be odd to offer advise to someone who obviously knows how to do this successfully! If you are strict about the 1,200 daily, try mixing it up and eating 1,400 - 1,500 cals in one day or taking a day off of exercise. Sometimes I find I have a LOT more energy and actually lose more weight the weeks when I rest a day or even eat more a couple of days. You will get there - no doubt. Again - congrats!
  • TahliS
    TahliS Posts: 52
    Options
    I hope you know how gorgeous you are!! VERRYYYY well done :)
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly ... you look awesome! Great job! :)
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    WOW! You're a new person! BEAUTIFUL!
  • Adventuretown
    Adventuretown Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Unreal! You look like a new person!!!
  • GrammyDiane
    Options
    Way to go! Anytime you feel discouraged, just take a good look at your before pics and the transformation that has happened to you. Take loads of credit for that - it is not easy, ever!! Keep up the good work!!! :-)
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Amazing job and you look so freaking hot.
  • TGomo
    TGomo Posts: 35
    Options
    Just read a great article that someone on MFP about eating your exercise calories.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/why-big-caloric-deficits-and-lots-of-activity-can-hurt-fat-loss.html

Check it out. Again, realize it is strange, but I do find the weeks that I eat them, I lose more!
  • dwallior3326
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!
  • nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • DesertSunsetRain
    Options
    Just a tip, I'd try eating more. You need to feed your body if you are working out that much.
  • OneDayAtaTime1967
    Options
    You look great, keep up the good work.
  • aimeezingone
    aimeezingone Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    wowser. That's all I've got.
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing.... so pretty....its amazing what losing some weight does to a person features...congrats sis
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You don't even look the same! Beautiful. Congratulations. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!