• xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    O M G!

You look awesome!
  • ksimmons19
    ksimmons19 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    you look so amazing! and you are BEAUTIFUL! wow! I love your hair dark it really makes your eyes pop
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting, you are so inspiring! I'm also 5'7" and hoping to lose 102 lbs, 44 gone so far. Seeing your amazing pictures has reminded me that I can do this and I hope to look as great as you do! Keep up the good work!!! :flowerforyou:

Slainte!
  • peggyj49
    peggyj49 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The very first thing I noticed was your amazing smile. Your before and after pictures are soooo great. Your story inspires me. Keep up the good work.
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Beautiful girl!!
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!
  • Capergirl2011
    Options
    OMG!!! Good for you! I am so jealous! You look amazing.

I have been struggling most of my life with my weight......I have been seeing a dietian regularly now for over the past two years.......I am working so hard to drop this weight...I feel there is nothing worse than going to a dietian visit with all expectations that you are down and you are up that 1lb...that one pound can certainly throw you for a loop!

Stay strong and keep plugging at it...you are doing awesome!!!!

Keep up the great work!

Capergirl2011
  • seaponie
    seaponie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey gorgeous! I'm also 5'7. I reached my highest weight ever about 3 months ago at 176.5 and was completely miserable. I committed to MFP ave since lost 19 lbs. My first goal is 150 which is where my body is most comfortable at and what I've been most of my life. After that I'd like to casually see if I can get to 140, just to prove it to myself that I can (I've never tried this hard to lose weight in my life!). Feel free to add me!
  • alisharedden
    Options
    Very Inspirational! It's nice to see that It IS possible to do this. You look amazing!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    SMOKIN' HOT!!! You are gorgeous xo
  • echandle12
    Options
    You look fantastic, way to go!!!
  • jenyak
    jenyak Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are stunning!
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    wow you look great, you have such a beautiful face.
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and inspiring!!!
  • andiraebsa
    Options
    You look amazing!! How did you do it? Way did you all do?
  • slc150
    slc150 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow! So inspiring and motivating! I am 5'7 and want to lose 110 lbs. I've got A little under a hundred to go as of today. You look great! How long did it take you?
  • blondi2264
    Options
    way to go. you look amazing.
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    DAYUM!!!! CONGRATS!!!
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Holy shizz balls!! YOu look amazing!!!! seriously amazing great job!
  • TwistedBanana
    Options
    ahhh great job girl! you're looking super hot and it's okay everyone goes up and down and plateaus, but as long as you consistently eat right and work out the weight will come off. you clearly have the motivation! keep doing what you're doing b/c you look awesome and you're for sure inspiring many ppl (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!