Weird food combinations

Options
124»

Replies

• mysti00
    Options
    egg omelet with peanut butter and sliced bananas inside.

I kinda want to try this... and im not sure why. :p
  • Psychomasokism
    Psychomasokism Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Ketchup sandwiches. Haven't had one in 4 years maybe but when I was a little girl I used to live off of ketchup sandwiches
    omg I thought my brother was the only one who did that! LOL. You've all made me feel immensely better about eating my saltines with mayo and crushing pita chips into my broccoli xD
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    When I was little, for snacks my mother would put butter, sugar, and cinnamon on a tortilla, then roll it up. It was like a churro, but not fried. Now, I go with peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon on a whole grain tortilla. A bit healthier.

Oh, and my favorite kind of pizza is blue cheese, olive, mushroom, and pepperoncini.

When I was little, my baby sitter always gave me a pb and j burrito.

SO GOOD! :)
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Heinz salad cream sandwich, just salad cream in brown bread, the cheap supermarket stuff it doesnt work with nice bread!
  • JosieMomGramma
    JosieMomGramma Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Actually that sounds good, popcorn & maple syrup. Sweet & salty, my favorite, lol!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    peanut butter on garlic bread

sloppy joes with the potato chips in the sandwich
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    Okay, so now I am hungry for pickles, flaming hot cheetos and sour cream <sigh>
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    One of my most favorite things in this world to eat is toast with peanut butter and bacon made into a sandwich. I've been eating this for well over 15 years.

I also used to take tuna mixed with mayo and use it as a dip for my zesty cheese Doritos.

and I dip my McDonalds burgers into my vanilla shake.

I have to dip my grilled cheese in ketchup.

I have in the past poured syrup over my entire plate of breakfast foods, egg, pancakes, bacon, toast etc.

This is why I'm on MFP! lol
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    peanut butter mixed with maple syrup, put on slice of bread, put under broiler/oven to warm.

wendy's fries with chocolate frosty

my FAVORITE- too tarts sour spray on jumbo dill pickles. *drool*
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    peanut butter mixed with maple syrup, put on slice of bread, put under broiler/oven to warm.

wendy's fries with chocolate frosty

These sound incredible, not gonna lie.