Why is there soo many..........

Options
13»

Replies

• LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    90% of us are HUNGRY. duh :bigsmile:

hahaha that could be it! Honestly though, I think it is because the nice people on here (which there are loads) get fed up with the forum abuse and give up posting fairly early on :(
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Darn.... I thought we were talking about kermit the frog.... www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSFLZ-MzIhM

But I don't know. Probably because we're all frustrated and bored.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    your right, whatever happened to "If you haven't got anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all"

It got shunned when people started posting dangerous practices and looking for affirmation that it is actually ok to do so.

From my experience most of the so-called "negative" or "mean" posts actually aren't but the OP takes it that anyone who doesn't agree with them is being a "bully".

It's an internet forum. Expect differing opinions to your own. That does not "bullying" make.
  • MissObstinatiox
    MissObstinatiox Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    KARMA!! I believe in karma so much what goes around comes a round thats why i try never to be a ***** :0)
    Besides i rather be nice then negative as negativity sucks the life out of me i hate it!
    I,m a very laid back person in general but as soon as i feel someone is bulling others you see my fiesty aquarian side and i burn down the bully in verbal flames :0)
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    your right, whatever happened to "If you haven't got anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all"

It got shunned when people started posting dangerous practices and looking for affirmation that it is actually ok to do so.

From my experience most of the so-called "negative" or "mean" posts actually aren't but the OP takes it that anyone who doesn't agree with them is being a "bully".

It's an internet forum. Expect differing opinions to your own. That does not "bullying" make.

Yep agreed. There are a lot of people posting inaccurate info/opinions and then they get all defensive when this is pointed out to them, even when it's done nicely.
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    So now we have a thread that's *****y & whiney about people being *****ey & whiney. The circle is complete and this forum has matured. :tongue:
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Why is there sooo many negative, bichy, whiny, mean, sensitive people on this forum? I cant quite understand? Usually its pretty well balanced like quarter of ppl are d*cks but 3/4's are nice... Here its other way around... I have seen people ask for help or post their prespective or oppinion on something n ppl go in n rip em apart just because they disegree with ones oppinion or why the person is asking for help.. n so many people misunderstand things posted n take them so personal? Like ive seen ppl get ripped apart for posting somethig to the extend they deactivated their accaunt lol like wtf is wrong with some of u?

i posted something bout my weight gainer shake... Some woman came in n start ripping me apart because her goal is weightloss n im bulking!?

They are cutting and you're bulking - big difference. You're probably high on calories, and hence, eating more carbs and protein then they are. If they are cutting, they are probably low on calories and on lower carbs...Hence they are hating on you and angry at the same time because your caloric intake is higher and trying to find more efficient wants to eat more without feeling bloated am I right.

They are just "Hangry"

Ever try to hit, oh I don't know, 400-500 grams of carbs per day on salad - couldn't do it. Trust me. Hence 1 or 2 pop tarts usually does the trick :wink:

But then, again, 30-150 grams of carbs is not fun (I know) as I was quite "Hangry" back then...:bigsmile:

Google Jerome Dinh. Nice guy. Great bodybuilder. And our usually exchanges are pleasant and nice and humorous, and then his pre-contest diet started last week and he's talking about how he's going to strangle his physician's staff for making him wait +60 mins and how he's going to gut his coworker for eating a banana in front of him (think Friday the 13th's banana scene with hitchhiker) - He's Hangry too...:explode:

Later,
    N
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    So now we have a thread that's *****y & whiney about people being *****ey & whiney. The circle is complete and this forum has matured. :tongue:

Just what I was thinking!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    il_570xN.195484072.jpg
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I doubt anyone who says "always" "never" or "you should NOT..." Everybody is different and has a right to an opinion and can try anything they want. Its their body!!
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options

Yep agreed. There are a lot of people posting inaccurate info/opinions and then they get all defensive when this is pointed out to them, even when it's done nicely.

I agree with this. Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean that they are a "bully".
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    unhappy people are just that. unhappy. and they try to make everyone unhappy too. Tools, Trolls, miserables need not respond.
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I posted a thread a long time ago. Never in my life!!! People were so mean to me and instead of helping me, they started boasting about their own success. I posted the thread in "Weight loss and help" and their response was something out of "Success stories".
    Some people just want to put others down when they are down to make themselves feel better.