Ever wonder what 35 pounds looks like?

Options
WOW. These were our family pictures from last year at this time... and then ones from just yesterday. I am so happy that I found MFP and that I was able to reach my goal. I feel great!

I am 5'8.
I started at 158 and am now 123.
I did Gillian Michaels 30 day shred.
I eat 1200 calories per day.
I try and do at least 30 minutes of cardio 4-5 times per week

IMG_2046-1.jpg
IMG_2068.jpg
IMG_2088.jpg

IMG_8604.jpg
IMG_8729-2_thumb2.jpg
IMG_8682.jpg

I posted about a month ago when I first hit my goal but the pictures were in my gym clothes so I was excited to post these. Hope its not too repetitive.

I hope this can be motivation for someone else. I know when I started I would just look at the success stories and dream of the day I could post mine. You can do it!

Replies

• BrookeMax
    Options
    Are some of the pictures too big? I dont know if its just my computer but some of them are cut off ?
  • Angel87a
    Angel87a Posts: 113
    Options
    You look amazing!! Love the pictures! The blue sweater with white shirt and belt is so cute!!!
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I think the pictures are too big, some of them didn't show the whole thing, but what I was able to see looks great. Congratulations!
  • cbassett08
    Options
    Wow! What inspiration! Thanks for posting!
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! What a beautiful family <3
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    you look gorgeous (before and after)! love the pictures! you all look so happy lol
  • lbaray
    Options
    Wow thats great!!! I am 5'4" and weight 148. Ever time I tell people I am watching my calories they say why your skinny. I am glad to see your post it gives me hope! :) I would like to get down to 145 or maybe 140. Any tips? what kind of foods did you eat?
  • irisheyes42us
    Options
    I think you look amazing! good work!:flowerforyou:
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Gorgeous!
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!!
  • nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    You look fantastic! You have a beautiful family:)
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You have good style :)
  • VickyH2S
    VickyH2S Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, great work. You look AMAZING! How long did it take you to get to where you are now? I am 157 right now and just starting my jurney to 130. Any tips would be greatly appreciated =) Thank you
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    You look great and you have a beautiful family as well! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • Jomalone2
    Jomalone2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Beautiful pics, beautiful family! Thanks for posting and congrats!
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • Aloha2TheSkinnyMe
    Aloha2TheSkinnyMe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job girl! I am 5'9, with a goal of 130! You showed me it can be done!
  • nukehiker
    Options
    you look awesome !! and don't get mad for me for saying this but I notice that the booty is looking really nice too :):)

keep up all the awesome work you have to be proud !
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Well done! Beautiful Family!
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!