Ever wonder what 35 pounds looks like?

Options

Replies

• treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that thought you put your after pictures first...until I scrolled down! You are gorgeous and look amazing!!!! What a beautiful family. Congrats to you!!! : )

me too. I thought the same
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful .You are the motivation I needed to lose these last 10 lbs forever
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Being a BMI just at underweight is awesome! Seriously, I'm not preaching about starving blah blah blah it must feel great to be right under that `magic number just like my goal to get back to 129`not 130 since 129 is more fun ;) I'm 5'8 as well and 129 was a hard weight to keep, I stayed at 132 mostly just above my goal 19 BMI but good for you!

Your profile is all private so thank you for writing your exercising and calorie intake on how you got there, appreciated!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wow! you look absolutely fantastic!
  • annabananana
    Options
    oh my goodness! congratulations, and you are freakin gorgeous! <3 adorable family!
  • edisonswifey
    edisonswifey Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I look at before and afters all the time and think one day, that'll be me. =) Congrats on your weight loss. You look so much happier in the more recent ones.
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    To be honest, you looked fine before but you look real good.
  • Teliooo
    Options
  • Teliooo
    Options
  • Teliooo
    Options
  • Teliooo
    Options
  • Teliooo
    Options
  • moondust7
    moondust7 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!!! Thanks for the post!!
  • chai_latte
    chai_latte Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss!!! You look awesome :) and might I add your legs look toned and great! I have 35 lbs to lose and reallly hope they end up looking atleast half as good as yours haha

5 months is a healthy period of time to lose 30-35 lbs! :)

thanks for your success story
  • KacieHetrick
    KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Beautiful family! :)
  • lmulvey2010
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutley AMAZING!! I just had a baby 6 months ago and I still need to lose the last 20 pounds but they will just NOT come off!! So frustarting bc I still cant fit into my pre pregnancy clothes and I refuse to buy bigger clothes. Any suugestions?? What does the Jillian Micheals 30 day shred program entail? :sad: I need help!!!!!
  • jtoz88
    Options
    Am I the only one that thought you put your after pictures first...until I scrolled down! You are gorgeous and look amazing!!!! What a beautiful family. Congrats to you!!! : )

I thought the same thing! I wasn't sure what I was looking at until I scrolled down and yes, what a change! Way to go! :happy:
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous and have a beautiful family! Lovely pictures.
  • arianadudley
    Options
    WOW. These were our family pictures from last year at this time... and then ones from just yesterday. I am so happy that I found MFP and that I was able to reach my goal. I feel great!

I am 5'8.
    I started at 158 and am now 123.
    I did Gillian Michaels 30 day shred.
    I eat 1200 calories per day.
    I try and do at least 30 minutes of cardio 4-5 times per week

IMG_2046-1.jpg
    IMG_2068.jpg
    IMG_2088.jpg

IMG_8604.jpg
    IMG_8729-2_thumb2.jpg
    IMG_8682.jpg

I posted about a month ago when I first hit my goal but the pictures were in my gym clothes so I was excited to post these. Hope its not too repetitive.

I hope this can be motivation for someone else. I know when I started I would just look at the success stories and dream of the day I could post mine. You can do it!

WOW! You look great!
  • pinksamos
    pinksamos Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow, your pics are really inspirational and I can so relate! I look at people's success stories every day and it's just what I need to keep going. thanks again, great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!