New GF and Xmas

Options
2»

Replies

• hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Tiffany jewelry was on my list, but yea that is overdoing it maybe. I like the weekend get away idea, maybe with a kitchen...I can make dinner too.
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I like the spa pampering gift certificate idea!!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    There was a woman on here a few days ago who was in the same predicament.
    She had been dating him for 3 months and was gonna send him sexy pinup type photos of herself.

Perhaps you could do the same??
  • tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Tickets for something you both enjoy....for sometime in the near future. A concert? or some other event.... dinner cruises? It all depends on where you live and what's around or close by

When I had just starting dating my now husband right after my divorce his birthday was literally like 20 days later. I renewed my zoo membership (I had 2 kids) and they have "adult" event...there was a wine tasting one that I got tickets for free so I gave him the tickets as a gift.

A few years later he proposed to me at the zoo. :)
  • ratellcm
    ratellcm Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I got my boyfriend his favourite plant, and a funny t-shirt from the TV show we were watching when he told me he liked me. And he got me a clock (because we were always losing track of time and making me late) and Redbull. :P
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    You're both grown up people - why not ask her?

"Hey honey, I'm busy Christmas shopping for my family and I was wondering about a present for you - do you think we should do gifts for each other, or would you rather I just ...... {insert some activity you know she'd like!}
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I'd start with a broom and then progress to a non-stick pan by valentines day if shes cooperative. ;D

I disagree on the broom...what's she gonna do, sweep your floors? Not very Christmasy

Maybe a George Forman Grille or a Breadmaker so at least she can make you a sammich..

And don't forget the ice packs for when she clobbers you over the head with it.. :bigsmile:
  • hofdog
    Options
    There was a woman on here a few days ago who was in the same predicament.
    She had been dating him for 3 months and was gonna send him sexy pinup type photos of herself.

Perhaps you could do the same??

No one wants to see that....yet

haha
  • hofdog
    Options
    You're both grown up people - why not ask her?

"Hey honey, I'm busy Christmas shopping for my family and I was wondering about a present for you - do you think we should do gifts for each other, or would you rather I just ...... {insert some activity you know she'd like!}

Who said I was grown up? :)
  • hofdog
    Options
    I'd start with a broom and then progress to a non-stick pan by valentines day if shes cooperative. ;D

I disagree on the broom...what's she gonna do, sweep your floors? Not very Christmasy

Maybe a George Forman Grille or a Breadmaker so at least she can make you a sammich..

And don't forget the ice packs for when she clobbers you over the head with it.. :bigsmile:

I heart a good sammich
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Tiffany jewelry was on my list, but yea that is overdoing it maybe. I like the weekend get away idea, maybe with a kitchen...I can make dinner too.
    You'd earn crazy points for making dinner too. Yeah, you're on the right track.