Anyone elses goal size in the double digits??

Options
1235»

Replies

• lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Just wanted to let you know that it IS possible to get in single digits and not be a bad thing. I'm just under 5'4" and I don't know what my goal size is, but my short term goal weight is 150. Right now i'm ~167 and wearing a size 10 pants and somewhere btwn size 12 and 14 dress (thanks mom for the big girls)

I'm an apple with small hips. It all depends on your body type for the size. As my belly goes down I can see my size going down -- to an 8 or even a 6 at least in the pants. The shirts are another matter...
  • mrsbugs815
    mrsbugs815 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just want to look good in clothes again, apparently I had no problem with size since I have been buying 2x, :( but I am OVER that. dont care the size just want to go into a normal store and pick out something I want to wear and it fits!!!! Go girls!!!
  • julie204
    julie204 Posts: 130
    Options
    I WAS A SIZE 20 NOW IN A 14 WILL BE HAPPY TO BE IN A 12 NO LOWER IT WOULD NOT SUIT MY BUILD:smile:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Yes, I won't get any smaller than a 10 no matter how thin I get (I wore a size 10 at 5'5" and 118 lbs), so I am perfectly happy in a 10/12. I have wide shoulders and hips.