Greek Yogurt Suggestions

Options
2»

Replies

• ninjapixie87
    ninjapixie87 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the suggestions!

I think I'm going to try stirring in some low-sugar preserves, Jello/pudding mix, or chocolate chips with vanilla. :smile:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I only like the Chiobani 2% ones, but yeah, they are loaded with sugar and expensive.
  • vaughny
    vaughny Posts: 145
    Options
    use strawberry extract from the baking isle and add some stevia
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I just had a half cup with one tsp honey and a tablespoon of coconut.

If you like fruited yogurt, my recommendation would be to add in some chopped up berries.
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Most times I use chocolate or vanilla powder. Sometimes I opt for a little bit of honey...I tried artificial sugar (when I was on my low sugar kick...wtf was I thinking lol) but it turned out gross!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I put a teaspoon or so of sugar free pudding powder with a packet of truvia for a little sweetness into half a cup of the plain non fat stuff...it is Awesome!! Then I add some chopped fruit to that as well for a well balanced snack under 150 calories. I have tried the lemon, white chocolate, cheesecake and the banana, I'll say that the banana wasn't my fav but I'm not a huge banana fan either.

i have this for lunch most days,....with some ceral for crunch....i use the fage 0 fat with the jello no sugar vanilla pudding
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I do the Oikos fruit on the bottom... more sugar than I'd like, but I love the taste. I add in Kashi go lean and make a parfait.
  • mzpharrell
    mzpharrell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love adding honey to plain Chobani yogurt!
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    My favorite greek yogurt is Chobani, I buy the flavored ones and save the plain as a replacement for sour cream:)
  • applebobbrush
    applebobbrush Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    It's great in a shake too. I use 8oz plain greek yogurt, 1/2 cup frozen blackberries, 1 cup of silk light soy vanilla and a scoop of protein powder. It is delish!!

My daughter loves the honey flavor also, then it's not plain. Topped with some berries and granola.