30DS_ember Group, Level 1, Week 2 (Closed)

Options
13»

Replies

• basenji
    basenji Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I would really love to continue with this. Thank you!
  • basenji
    Options
    I just completed Level 2 day 1. I liked the pendulum lunges but the rest was sort of tough for me because of all the planks. I have a hernia and the planks always bother that. I just have to be careful when I'm doing them. Other than the planks, it was a fun one!!

Last week I only completed 2 days of level 1. :(
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I would really love to continue with this. Thank you!

Mary, it is our honor to have you with us. Let's tone an kick some...:laugh:
  • Haz89
    Haz89 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, its been super hectic for me. I keep telling myself 20 minutes a day is for me. Finals is kicking my butt and so is Jillian.
    A. Level 1 set up endurance for level 2 but man it is so much harder.
    B. The planks and all that...will take time to get used to.
    C. I'm sweating way more...which is of course I good thing.
  • chanson104
    Options
    a) Level 2 Day 1 done. HAHAHAHA Jillian, you want me to do what?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    b) It was definitely challenging. I discovered that I am lacking in coordination and balance. I kept reminding myself how difficult level 1 was for me at the beginning and how much better I got as I progressed. Looking forward to doing the same with level 2.
    c) I'm going to watch it through once before I do it again. I didn't feel like I was very well prepared, and I need to work on technique.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    W2 L1D10 completed

I think I'm going to appreciate L1 after today!

Going to get a sneak peak at L2 asap...
    Anxiously awaiting to hear your thoughts on L2!
    L2 D1 Completed...I think...

have you ever tried to line dance but just keep bumping into all the other boot scooters like in a pinball machine?! That was me today :laugh: Ugly ugly workout! didn't even break too much of a sweat, so I probably shouldn't even count it!

going to move my butt faster tomorrow...hopefully I'll shuffle the right way this time!
  • chanson104
    Options
    W2 L1D10 completed

I think I'm going to appreciate L1 after today!

Going to get a sneak peak at L2 asap...
    Anxiously awaiting to hear your thoughts on L2!
    L2 D1 Completed...I think...

have you ever tried to line dance but just keep bumping into all the other boot scooters like in a pinball machine?! That was me today :laugh: Ugly ugly workout! didn't even break too much of a sweat, so I probably shouldn't even count it!

going to move my butt faster tomorrow...hopefully I'll shuffle the right way this time!
    Oh, what a good way to describe it! I can so relate. Thanks for the chuckle!
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies,
    I won't be able to complete level 2 with all of you :( I mis-stepped while coming down my stairs yesterday and sprained my ankle!! I'm not sure how long I'll be out of comission, maybe a week or 2? It depends on my healing I suppose. I'll be taking off the week of XMas, cause I'll be traveling.

I'll still check in with you all and offer support and be able to "hop" in at some point.

Please post the remainder of the challenge here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/419687-30ds-ember-group-level-2-3-closed-group
  • basenji
    Options
    Hey Ladies,
    I won't be able to complete level 2 with all of you :( I mis-stepped while coming down my stairs yesterday and sprained my ankle!! I'm not sure how long I'll be out of comission, maybe a week or 2? It depends on my healing I suppose. I'll be taking off the week of XMas, cause I'll be traveling.

I'll still check in with you all and offer support and be able to "hop" in at some point.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/419687-30ds-ember-group-level-2-3-closed-group

So sorry to hear you sprained your ankle! I hope you have a fast recovery!!
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

So so sorry dear. Positive thoughts, hugs and love on your way. Take care.