Operation: Sexy Claus Week #12 12.5.11 Closed Group

Options

Replies

• Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Getting in all my water is difficult for me. I actually gag on it. But so far this week I have been able to get in all 8 glasses of water (with lots of trips to the washroom). I am going to see if I can keep it up until New Years!
    Sugar_Apple you have done amazing. Just sticking to it is an accomplishment all on it's own. Keep up the good work.
    Good job girl! Do you ever try MIO or Crystal Light?
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Hi Ladies

Sorry to hear everyone is so stressed......I will admit that since my Project has launched things have eased a bit at work I just have all the backed up reports to complete. Iive gone through the denial phase and the depressing phase as it comes to my weight loss.

I started MFP at 185lbs last November and here I am a year later at a whopping 182lbs.....I had made good progress though I was bouncing between 185 and 195 before I joined MFP and at my highest I was 210lbs and I was able to go all the way down to 172lbds just before summer..... but instead of being miserable I'm trying to see all the positives this year have taught me and I'm not about to give up.....2012 is my year.

I'm finally getting this new job in check and my routine is settling so hopefully I can rev up my workout sessions from next week while I am on vacation and end 2011 with a bang....

All in all I would love to thank all you lovely ladies because you have no idea how inspiring you have been to me on this long journey...

Girl CLAIM IT! Because I know that 2012 is my year as well!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Sooo I was about 50 over my calories. Failed on my one goal. I didn't sleep at all last night, so I really don't even have the motivation to do jumping jacks to see that 50 go away...

But, I drank 80oz of water... so I guess that's a good thing.

cms-- I've been hungry all the time too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been eating a lot of protein too, so this is weird. I'm just constantly hungry.

50 calories....no biggy! It could have been worse girl, you are doing awesome! I love that you still check in with the group and are just honest! You can do this...and we are all here to help you! Way to get that water in though! Chug Chug Chug!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I will workout today when I get home! Today is usually the day my motivation starts to wane and especially since I have a couple errands I have to run on the way home. I usually make excuses, but NOT TODAY!!!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I will workout today when I get home! Today is usually the day my motivation starts to wane and especially since I have a couple errands I have to run on the way home. I usually make excuses, but NOT TODAY!!!

You can do it girl!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    My goal today is to not binge again today! I ate 9120387129038129038 things between when I woke up at 5am and now (2pm). :ohwell:

Planning a healthy dinner for when I get home from work at 8pm tonight. Then going to crash in bed. :yawn:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Thanks Krys you are such an amazing motivator.

Well today didnt go very well, work was crazy but I am happy to report I actually had lunch on time today...and for dinner I'm having a nice home cooked soup.....I am trying hard to not skip meals
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Ended the day at 2900 calories. OH MY GOD. :noway: What the hell happened to me today? :sad:

I need to get a lot of mental issues under control ASAP because this cannot continue!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    What is Mio? I live in Canada... I sometime add in Crystal light. Later just drinking it "straight up"- room temp and chugging it. When I am at work I take a sip between thoughts or work related stuff.

My goal again for today is to get in all my water!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    What is Mio? I live in Canada... I sometime add in Crystal light. Later just drinking it "straight up"- room temp and chugging it. When I am at work I take a sip between thoughts or work related stuff.

My goal again for today is to get in all my water!

MIO is like Crystal light but I heard it tastes better. It really just really hit the stores in the US a few months ago, so I would look at your market to see if they have it.
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Ended the day at 2900 calories. OH MY GOD. :noway: What the hell happened to me today? :sad:

I need to get a lot of mental issues under control ASAP because this cannot continue!

Have you identified your "triggers" as far as eating? Or is maybe TOM about to start? I know I am like a ravenous lion the week before mine!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Good Morning my beauties! Ok so we not officially have 23 more days in this challenge! Ahhhh where did the time go? But damnit, I am still determined to lose 10lbs by the end of the challenge. So I am going to have to be ready to kill myself to do it lol.

My goals today are: 60 minutes of working out and 100 ounces of water.
  • MelL1205
    Options

Have you identified your "triggers" as far as eating? Or is maybe TOM about to start? I know I am like a ravenous lion the week before mine!

Well, TOM is about to start... AND I'm having a really difficult time emotionally. I know what it is... I just need to get it under control. This week... has not been pretty.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    AmyByExample... Thanks for those Irish blessings last week. :flowerforyou:
    But damnit, I am still determined to lose 10lbs by the end of the challenge. So I am going to have to be ready to kill myself to do it lol.
    ME TOO!!! LET'S DO IT!!

TIME TO WORKOUT!!
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I can do it ... I can do it... I can I can I can!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sitting here reading through the boards when I should be off my *kitten* and working out... I have no clue what happened to my motivation but good lord it has to come back soon!!!!! this is ridiculous!!!!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Today was a great day food wise....no exercise though because I have a speech to finish write....but this weekend I'll be making it rip
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Binged a bit again today, but not as bad as yesterday. Going to hop on the scale tomorrow to see the damage I've caused. Then find a way to get my butt back in gear!

P.S. Has anyone ever joined Retro Fitness or Anytime Fitness. I signed up for a guest pass to both of them to check it out. They're the only two gyms within a 30minute drive. They are about 15mins.. both of them. Now I just gotta get my *kitten* there to try them out! But I was wondering if anyone of you had ever been to them...??
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Good Morning ladies! Well I didn't get my workout or my water in yesterday! Grrr I was so irritated about that. But I was super exhausted. I came home and immediately went into "mommy mode" dinner, shower, homework, putting up laundry, etc. I didn't go to bed until 1AM like a dummy! SMH But thats ok because I started my morning with some Shakeology and plan on working out tomorrow morning and Sunday morning for sure. If I can squeeze one in tonight, I will, but my son has a Xmas performance for his school today so that may end a little later than I want.

Here's to the weekend ladies! Let's work hard!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    This weekend I am going to work my *kitten* off, since I haven't worked out for the last 2 days. Ugh!! I am doing 2 levels of the shred tonight, tomorrow and Sunday.

I have got to get this done dammit!! :angry:
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I was proud of myself last night... I burned a little over 400 calories working out.... tonight not sure what the plans are... and not sure about the weekend all together actually....Sunday will be pretty busy.... but the next 2 days I don't think will be that bad! Hoping to get in a workout or 2... might skip tonight... i'm exhausted and my leg did some kinda weird popping thing twice today that took my breath away and made me literally stop in my step and hold on to something...no clue what that was about...seems to be fine now... so thinking I'll work out again tomorrow... goal for tonight is get down my 8 cups of water since I've drunk almost none today! ick! Happy Friday everyone!!!