If you've done a JM workout DVD..

Options
2»

Replies

• amanda07425
    amanda07425 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I've use the 6pin 6wks before my wedding, and it did work. I started in january and by April I was down to the size I wanted to be. i took longer b/c of work,school and planning the wedding, but worked. I need to start it back.. I need to get back to pre-wedding size..

wow that's awesome.. maybe i should try it! my biggest trouble zone is my tummy.
  • amanda07425
    amanda07425 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I got 6w6p a week ago and I've done it for six days with one day off. I measured this morning and I lost an inch off my waist. That is huge for me b/c I'm an apple shape and the last ten pounds I want to lose are all sitting in my belly area. My belly fat is extremely stubborn and I was really surprised to see an inch lower on the tape.

And I like the workout too but I like most of her stuff. Ripped in 30 has been my least favorite but I have 30 DS, No More Trouble Zones, Banish Fat, Killer Buns and Thighs and I love all of those.

I just saw that you are asking about Killer Buns and Thighs too. I got that a week ago also and I've done it 5 times. I also lost an inch in my thighs this week and I haven't lost anything in my thighs in a while.

I also run too in addition to dvds.

I'm very happy with both of these dvds.

Congrats on your success!!! My biggest trouble areas are tummy and thighs so maybe i should get 6 pack in 6 weeks & buns n thighs!!! i def. need to lose inches in those areas so its great to hear that you are!