Tired!!

Options

Replies

• Imogene
    Options
    You got to put your health and that of your baby first. I am sure those people coming to your party know you are expecting. I'm sure they will not hold it against you for a little dust here and there. Just do the worst of it and let the rest go. You really need to put yourself first.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Mornin H&T!

Well, I was spotting and cramping here awhile ago...so my doc told me to refrain from certain things that could endanger the pregnancy. "Gasms" and all that is involved with that is part of it. FOR NOW!! mad0222.gif

Fascinating stuff isn't it???? Gaah.gif

Hopefully I will have that ban lifted at my next appointment!! fingersx.gif

yes hopefuly, how long has it been? you poor thing... I do not know how you do it... but you are an ANGEL, for making sure for the babys sake!

when are you due by the way?
    Thanks!! I become a protective mommy the second I find out I'm pregnant! :love:

It's been about a month!! haha

My due date is September 11th (YUP!).......but, since it will be another c-section, they will do that a week early at 39 weeks, so probably around the 3rd or 4th.
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Mornin H&T!

Well, I was spotting and cramping here awhile ago...so my doc told me to refrain from certain things that could endanger the pregnancy. "Gasms" and all that is involved with that is part of it. FOR NOW!! mad0222.gif

yes hopefuly, how long has it been? you poor thing... I do not know how you do it... but you are an ANGEL, for making sure for the babys sake!

My due date is September 11th (YUP!).......but, since it will be another c-section, they will do that a week early at 39 weeks, so probably around the 3rd or 4th.

OHHH a Virgo baby... you know what that means dont you???

EXTRA CUDDLES!!! OH YEAH!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    Mornin H&T!

Ohhh! My b-day is 8/31 - you should have it that day, its the best really :bigsmile:
  • beagle595
    Options
    Do the warm milk thing at night that is what I did. Squeeze in a cat nap. Also when you wake up at night, write down on paper what's on your mind.. And hopefully you can ease back into sleep. AND COVER THE CLOCK! That mentally keeps you up longer. Good luck! Be well!
    (*And as for the house... don't kill yourself cleaning.. it's going to be much worse after the little guy comes along :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .. I know mine was) God bless!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Mornin H&T!

I'll take it!!! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Mornin H&T!

Ohhh! My b-day is 8/31 - you should have it that day, its the best really :bigsmile:

I turn 35 on Aug 15th!! :sad: :sad:

I'm a Leo baby!! Rawrrr!!
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I know I'm completely off subject, but Tam, I just had to tell you we tried your meatloaf muffin recipe last night... I know you get a bunch of crap from some of the people on this website about that:bigsmile: , but we loooooooved it!!! My daughter even asked if she could take a muffin for lunch today... Thanks a bunch for the great recipe!!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I know I'm completely off subject, but Tam, I just had to tell you we tried your meatloaf muffin recipe last night... I know you get a bunch of crap from some of the people on this website about that:bigsmile: , but we loooooooved it!!! My daughter even asked if she could take a muffin for lunch today... Thanks a bunch for the great recipe!!:flowerforyou:
    Thanks a lot!! So glad you guys liked them! :happy:
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Who's giving Tiramisu crap about those yummilicous mini meatloaf thingies? How rude!:angry:

Oh.... A WHOLE MONTH TAM... GOOD GOD!:noway:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    Mornin H&T!

I turn 35 on Aug 15th!! :sad: :sad:

I'm a Leo baby!! Rawrrr!!

we should have a party together! i'll drink your 'beverages', no worries. its like i will be drinking for 2 in a completely different way! lol! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    we should have a party together! i'll drink your 'beverages', no worries. its like i will be drinking for 2 in a completely different way! lol! :drinker:

I will be having this baby in early September and someone better be smuggling me in some wine or something into the hospital!!!!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

I will be having this baby in early September and someone better be smuggling me in some wine or something into the hospital!!!!

I will make you a deal... have teh baby in Chicago and I will bring you a whole CASE of wine... right to your room :wink: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: you me and Heather can celebrate proper like!:tongue:
  • TamTastic
    Options

I will make you a deal... have teh baby in Chicago and I will bring you a whole CASE of wine... right to your room :wink: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: you me and Heather can celebrate proper like!:tongue:
    Yes, and combined with percocet, I'll be SOOO ready!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    Yes, and combined with percocet, I'll be SOOO ready!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So its a GO then... I will pencil you in for say September 3rd here in Chicago... do you want to stay in my guest bedrooms? I will even have one set up for your youngen!

lets see... now i gotta order some wine... the celar is looking kinda bare... what year do you like?
  • MissResa
    Options
    You guys sound like you're just crying out for an intervention!!!:laugh: But I do know what it's like to be pregnant and needing to celebrate!!! After nine months(technically 10), you deserve it, Tam!!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    You guys sound like you're just crying out for an intervention

yeah Ill take one of those too... they sound delicious... what kind of mix is it?
  • MissResa
    Options
    Have you started drinking already?!! Not fair, Tam's going to have to do a lot of catching up!!!:laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    Have you started drinking already?!! Not fair, Tam's going to have to do a lot of catching up!!!:laugh:

you are alright! I dont care what Nat says about you, Resa, YOU are ALRIGHT...

you can be my Dotcomrade anyday!

I could always use a good wingwoman...
  • MissResa
    Options
    Who the heck is Nat?! As for being a good wingwoman... I can't hold my liquor-I'd be pretty worthless for support, but definitely good for a laugh!!! Lampshades for hats, and all that...