Any Ohio people out there?

Options

Replies

• nukehiker
    Options
    feel free to add me ! would like to meet some of you Ohio people here on MFP ! im 30 minutes east of columbus in newark
  • PoochPottery
    Options
    Hello Cleveland! Used to live there but moved to beautiful Colorado because of the weather! Sorry you guys!
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Wow didn't realise there are so many from Ohio...will have my hands full meeting some of you next year =P

I take it you're moving to Ohio? Hopefully it's out of necessity and not choice or you might be sorely disappointed! lol
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    From Cincinnati, lived in AZ for 19 mo though, and now that I am back and it is cold I want to leave again because its cold!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    The Clowns put up a good fight (snickering) but Ohio's team takes another beating from the Black and Gold!

I'm in Columbus and a STEELERS fan as well! Lived here most of my life, and wonder every winter why I am still here.... Haha.
  • lhill770
    Options
    I am originally from Ohio but left because I hate the snow and driving in it but down here in Georgia it is cold but no snow:)):flowerforyou:
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I'm from OHIO!!!! ... I'm going to ruffle some feathers when I say this but GO BLUE!!! :) HEHE

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!!!! I think I love you!

(dayton area here)
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Cleveland here! I was born here and raised here (Parma) then moved away to various army posts with hubby for 16 years. We thought about settling down somewhere else, but this is home! Not a bad place compared to some other ones we've been.

Gotta agree though, this weather is nuts. You just never can tell what its gonna do from one day to the next!:bigsmile:
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Dayton, baby! Where we never have enough Walmarts! :)
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I'm a transplant from Michigan by way of Florida. Go Blue and all that jazz! LOL.... Moving to Findlay in January!!!
  • tgarkiller
    Options
    ME! I hate the weather this time of year...but actually quite thankful it hasn't really snowed or been to bad yet this year, which is suprising part way into December!

just wait till january/february... that's when it seems the worst :/

I can't wait for the winter workouts, those are always the most challenging, but I unusually find them rewarding. I absolutely get pumped for running in the snow!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I live about 30 miles north of Dayton. Where are you?

I live in Troy, you must not be too far.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Hello from Troy. Originally from Cincinnati!!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    Hi my name is CANT. I have lived in Greene or Montgomery county my entire life. I am currently in Bellbrook. where? It's a quaint little city about 20 minutes south of Dayton. It's 15 degrees here this morning and I am going for a jog!
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    I'm from PA, but super close to Ohio. :)
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Woke up this morning at 6am and it was 15 degrees out with a wind chill of 8. BG is so windy when you have a field behind you. Going for a run in a bit after the temps come up a little bit.
  • dmcgeegrimme
    Options
    I'm from Ohio- it is a nice crisp morning today! great for a walk- have a great day
  • sororitythin
    Options
    Ohio State University student right here - but lived in Ohio my whole life.
    Buckeye fan forever - Bring on Urban nation! :)
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    ohhhh and there is an Ohio group on these forums. Here is the link

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/368-ohio-
  • JenMarie826
    Options
    I'm from Ohio! :)