KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
    Stats:
    5'4"
    235 lbs
    I do 60 minutes of Zumba 4x's a week.
    I would like to be 230 by Christmas!

*Feel free to add me, always looking for inspiration! :)
  • cayadear
    cayadear Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Have you tried keeping a water bottle or reusable cup with you? It helps me A LOT.

I always have a bottle of water with me, but my cardio is normally pretty flat-out running so I'm scared I'll fall on my face when I reach for it during a run, hahah. I did drink water a lot today though, replacing my snacky urges with water instead, and I only have one more cup to drink for the day!

I also bought 30 Day Shred today, so I'm excited.
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Everyone is joining! Just make sure you are doing the three things everyday & you are more than welcome to be a part!!!

Okay so update with me:
    Got my jogging in today!! WOOOO!
    Got my water
    Did great on calories
    I am REALLY hoping to get back to my low weight by Sunday, I'm about 2 lbs aways based on what I weighed this morning. 221.4 or something... I'm really hoping I can lose some water weight and fat & weigh less in the morning.
    Hope that all of you weight loss junkies are doing great today!! Keep up the good work. =)
  • THISisTARRAN
    Options
    Have you seen this before?? It's called the 12 Days of CFC....I think its a GREAT addition to what you are already doing and possible that anyone can do it! Day 1- 1 set of 100 jumping jacks
    Day 2- 2 x 1 min planks plus Day 1
    Day 3- 3 sets of lunges ( 10 steps each leg) plus Day 1+2
    Day 4- 4 sets of 30 sec jump rope plus Day 1-3
    Day 5- 5 burpees plus Day 1-4
    Day 6- 6 toe touchers plus Day 1-5
    Day 7- 7 perfect pushups plus Day 1-6
    Day 8- 8 calf rises plus Day 1-7
    Day 9- 9 ATG squats (*kitten* to grass) plus Day 1-8
    Day 10- 10 bicep curls (each arm) plus Day 1-9
    Day 11- 11 tricep dips plus Day 1-10
    Day 12- 12 mountain climbers plus Day 1-11
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Have you seen this before?? It's called the 12 Days of CFC....I think its a GREAT addition to what you are already doing and possible that anyone can do it! Day 1- 1 set of 100 jumping jacks

sounds painfull. hehe.

think I will try it. but start on Monday. We have 13 santaclauses, the first one arriving on the 12th. So if I manage to do all of that then the 13th can give me a nice present <3
  • THISisTARRAN
    Options

sounds painfull. hehe.

think I will try it. but start on Monday. We have 13 santaclauses, the first one arriving on the 12th. So if I manage to do all of that then the 13th can give me a nice present <3

Let me know how you do! I haven't done it yet-- I saw it on someones page & thought it might be good to try!
  • gainingalife
    gainingalife Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This has been working really well for me so far! drinking a HEAP of water, averaging around an hour of exercise a day,and stayed under my calories every day apart from yesterday -- had a gig and ended up drinking a couple of beers and wines which brought me about three hundred calories over :( also didnt exercise as much -- but still got in 30 minutes of cardio. Knowing I have to answer to someone is great hahaha hope everyone else is doing well.
  • THISisTARRAN
    Options
    This has been working really well for me so far! drinking a HEAP of water, averaging around an hour of exercise a day,and stayed under my calories every day apart from yesterday -- had a gig and ended up drinking a couple of beers and wines which brought me about three hundred calories over :( also didnt exercise as much -- but still got in 30 minutes of cardio. Knowing I have to answer to someone is great hahaha hope everyone else is doing well.

RebMM! GOOOD to hear that! :) Its okay to indulge once in awhile. :)
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    well i grabbed some lemons today to slice up and toss in my water maybe that will help me =)
  • THISisTARRAN
    Options
    well i grabbed some lemons today to slice up and toss in my water maybe that will help me =)

Oh yeah, that is yummy! Have you tried water with a slice a cucumber? I have heard good things about that too! =)
  • qingwang2011
    qingwang2011 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My name is Qing..
    SW:122
    Hopefully i can lose 2 pounds in 14 days.
    I'm cool with 30 minutes cardio but definitely don't drink enough water.
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I've been good with my water and cardio and calories so far this week :) When is our half way weigh in?
  • BethN77
    BethN77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Half-way point: Weighed in this a.m @ 127.8# :happy:

Sundays are my normal weigh-in day. I always weigh myself 1st thing in the morning, after using the bathroom & before eating. I takeoff everything, even my rings. (The ponytail holder can stay :tongue: ) I also always measure my waist at the same time, as waist expands even a little after eating anything. If I don't have time to do all my measurements at once, that one is done.
  • BethN77
    Options
    I've been good with my water and cardio and calories so far this week :) When is our half way weigh in?

*Today is the half-way point!* :happy:
  • BethN77
    Options
    Do you need us to keep our weights in a specific format? Telling you in each progressive weigh-in post our Starting Weight, Current Weight, & our End Weight? Or are you able to keep up with it with us posting just our weigh-in?
  • iceqieen
    Options
    SW: 211 lbs
    CW: 209.4 lbs
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight:227.4
    12/11: 226.2
    12/18:
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    sw: 156.4
    cw: 152.2
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    These last 3 days we been celebrating my birthday on a belated side since hubby worked the day of my birthday Friday night we had steak dinner hubby made me & cheesecake & tonight we had pizza, drinks & cake but most of all it was all with awesome company with family :) ♥ So I know I over did it but hey it was my 30th! SO I have a feeling I gained tho im doing better on my water I am getting there, got some lemons to put in it so its been helping! But kicking it into high gear this week!
  • iceqieen
    Options
    Gave up on the 12 day thing.. those planks are too hard for me for now :/ Going to try again after christmas. the 30ds L2 should make me more ready for them ;)

otherwise, water, exercise and calories all check. Last day in this is in 2 days right?