HEY GUYS!!! SO EXCITED!!! 15LBS IN 2 WEEKS!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• ShannieRay
    ShannieRay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT IT IS VERY ENCOURAGING!!! I ALSO WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK BECAUSE THIS JOURNEY IS A HARD ONE:heart:
  • Kikid2002
    Options
    Good Job!
  • ShannieRay
    Options
    Actually I ate a bunch of different things....I try to stay under 1700 calories.....DRINK LOTS OF WATER, AND ALOTTT OF WALKING!!!
  • suzzee2000
    suzzee2000 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congratulations GOOD JOB!!!
  • ShannieRay
    Options
    AWESOME WHAT DI YOU EAT?
    Actually I ate a bunch of different things....I try to stay under 1700 calories.....DRINK LOTS OF WATER, AND ALOTTT OF WALKING!!!
  • Manysongs
    Options
    Great job!! Your well on your way...keep it up! :flowerforyou:

10879315.png
  • ShannieRay
    Options
    WTG ~ Please share your weight loss journal. Are you following a specific plan? What are you doing for workouts? I'd love to hear!
    HEY MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNAL IS OPEN TO MY FRIENDS!....and honestly i dont have a specfic workout regimen...i get so bored at the gym so for know i am just Walking ALOT, and Drinking ALOTT OF WATER(i actually love water), i try to stay under 1700 calories and the kool thing i do so that i will have something to look forward to is have a CHEAT DAY!!! and on that CHEAT DAY i am allowed to have one Cheat Meal and One Cheat Snack and maybe a drink or two!...but the next day its right back to bizzness!!!
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    WOOP !! WOOP!!! U GO GIRL!!! THATS HOW TO KICK OFF JUST RIGHT!!
  • xoxMandyxox
    xoxMandyxox Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!

Don't get discouraged when you don't lose as much each week. The closer to goal the harder it is to lose weight that fast. It sounds depressing, but any loss, even just half a pound, is a total win!

Keep up the great work, stay healthy, and I hope you find all the support and information you want ^_^
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    It's water weight, don't get used to it.
  • EnuffaMyButt
    EnuffaMyButt Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the great work. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!