pizza at the gym?!

Options

Replies

• lifeismoto
    Options
    there is a very simple and logical explanation behind all of this...lots of gyms will sell candy and soda and greasy foods...and all of this reason FAT=Money for a gym...the fatter they can keep you...the longer they will keep you ergo the more money they will get from you!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    there is a very simple and logical explanation behind all of this...lots of gyms will sell candy and soda and greasy foods...and all of this reason FAT=Money for a gym...the fatter they can keep you...the longer they will keep you ergo the more money they will get from you!

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking.
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Without even opening this thread, I knew it was already planet fitness. :laugh: Good thing I forgot its the 1st monday or else I would have went :drinker:
  • KatieJane83
    Options
    Without even opening this thread, I knew it was already planet fitness. :laugh: Good thing I forgot its the 1st monday or else I would have went :drinker:

Dude, they should really have beer too. If you're gonna serve pizza at a gym you might as well go all out!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Yes -- they are trying to derail everyone! They're also jealous of everyone! HELP!!!!

:noway:
  • KatieJane83
    Options
    :laugh:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    that is really weird to me! i go to lifetime and they have a cafe inside that serves food that is good for you. yeah, they have quesadillas and stuff, but the calorie counts aren't terrible and they give you veggies and stuff as sides.
  • erinpenland
    erinpenland Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ummm yeah... a little strang!!!! Id be irriated because I LOVE pizza and it could spoil my whole calories for the day. lol
  • KatieJane83
    Options
    that is really weird to me! i go to lifetime and they have a cafe inside that serves food that is good for you. yeah, they have quesadillas and stuff, but the calorie counts aren't terrible and they give you veggies and stuff as sides.

That totally makes sense to me. Pizza (and apparently bagels in the am)...not so much!
  • KatieJane83
    Options
    ummm yeah... a little strang!!!! Id be irriated because I LOVE pizza and it could spoil my whole calories for the day. lol

Yeah, I'm a pizza fan too! Fortunately it was easy to resist cuz I was all "I'm gonna kill this workout biotch!!"....

....but then I went home to Chinese food. :huh:

Fortunately, I really did kill my workout!
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Most months I hate it! It is soooo hard to resist. Today i was starving and had no snacks with me and it such an awesome thing to have a slice before working out. I have heard the staff say everyone complains about it but then it is always there most busy night of the month. Ironic!
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

Yeah, I'm a pizza fan too! Fortunately it was easy to resist cuz I was all "I'm gonna kill this workout biotch!!"....

Oh man...... you would have been better off with the pizza.... just sayin. Chinese food is the debil! :devil:
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Take pics of them eating the pizza and post them on a board in the lobby...lol let's see how hard they work out the next time they are in the gym....lol
  • Galletakek
    Options
    Planet Fitness.

That's just about all you had to say.

^
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    i love pizza mmm
  • ericjr7210
    ericjr7210 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness is crazy for that... Let's fatten you up so you will keep comming back..... BTW, you have many more options for a gym... I am not far from Pearl River and the Planet Fitness in Nanuet. I stopped going there as it they did not have enough free weights as I am not a "class taker" either. Found Retro Fitness in New City and only pay $20/month and love it there... :happy:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I had pizza at PF before, and I have no problem with pizza and the nutritional info wouldn't sway me, but it's not worth dealing with the extra crowds for a couple of slices of cold, dried out, wafer thin pizza.

Thick crust or bust!!!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    :( I'm kind of sad that my gym is seen as such a crappy gym.

Boooo!
    (oh well, that's what I should expect for $20 a month).
  • KatieJane83
    Options

Oh man...... you would have been better off with the pizza.... just sayin. Chinese food is the debil! :devil:

Tell me about it! I'm gonna be drinking water today like a mofo to get rid of all the sodium.
  • KatieJane83
    Options
    Planet Fitness is crazy for that... Let's fatten you up so you will keep comming back..... BTW, you have many more options for a gym... I am not far from Pearl River and the Planet Fitness in Nanuet. I stopped going there as it they did not have enough free weights as I am not a "class taker" either. Found Retro Fitness in New City and only pay $20/month and love it there... :happy:

Hi neighbor! Thanks for the info.