Replies

• MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree and try out for police academy
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I will go shopping and buy me all the clothes that didn't look right on me when I was chunky, including a bikini!:happy:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I will buy myself a bikini (i wore one only once during my thin days and still stayed covered up :/) and treat myself to a Kit Kat --> haven't had one since July :)
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Maintain!
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    When I get to my *ULTIMATE* goal weight of 175 I will by some very sexy red or black lace lingerie from Victoria Secret ( I have never been able to wear anything from there and always wanted to!) and surprise my husband one night :D It will probably be around our 1 year anniversary in 2013 so it would be the perfect timing but even if it isn't around a special occasion I will make it one ;D
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    work on finishing my toning and get ready for the summer :)
  • gardengal01
    Options
    First I will buy a bikini for the first time and be proud to wear it

Second, I will go shopping at Victoria's secret and be able to buy something other than body spray

Lastly, I will join the Navy because I will be healthy and in shape enough to keep up :happy:
  • mgero212
    Options
    Go shopping to get new clothes and celebrate with my family :)
  • TashinaClayton
    Options
    FInally be able to wear the bathing suit and cute clothes I've wanted to. I've always had a hard time finding good clothes that fit and last. DEBS is the worst clothing story for plus size people. And bathing suit wise, I want to be able to look good in it =)
  • TashinaClayton
    Options
    yay =) you go girl!
  • Lizajane42
    Lizajane42 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    When I reach my first goal (lose 30 lbs)- I will likely just sign a big sigh of relief that I have made it that far!

Second goal (additional 30 lbs)- I will go purchase a pair of jeans that make me feel like I should go out in public just so people can see my awesome jeans.

Final goal (another 20 lbs after the above)- I will go out and buy a head to toe outfit from a store I never shop in now (perhaps Buckle).
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight and maintain it for one year, I will get my wedding rings sized again *sigh*
  • cfergy
    cfergy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    complete the sentance :D

When I reach my goal weight I will treat myself to a gorgeous spray tan to show off my new body :D

xxx
    Honey, whip out a bikini and go for the real thing. The sun is a wonderful thing.
  • Bunnyfufu87
    Options
    Go to Hawaii with my husband and finally treat myself with a full body massage I've been to self conscious to get.
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I can't really shop much for the next few months due to an elective surgery I'm paying for in Feb, but I have a VS bathing suit that I LOVE and wanna look FAB in it by May! Only 12lbs to go!
  • joshuamhort
    Options
    I have never really thought about what I would do when I reach my goal weight. I have a couple things I think I would want to do.

1. Go buy a few really nice tailored suits.
    2. Find reasons to wear said suits.
    3. Take a trip to Ireland.
    4. Take a trip to Russia.
    5. Photography hiking trips

These are some of the immediate things that come to mind.
  • cfergy
    cfergy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Get another tattoo, attempt snow skiing, and travel to Scotland, England and Ireland.
    Not necessarily in that order.
    Great topic. Very inspiring.
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    My quarter weight goal was a year of my own locker at the gym.
    My half weight goal will be some new clothes (only 12 pounds away)
    My three quarter goal - haven't decided on that one yet.
    My full goal - a return trip to Ireland and running a full marathon.
    When I have maintained my goal weight for six months I will do a consultation for a tummy tuck!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm at my goal weight, but not my goal shape. Belly is still a bit flabby. If it ever flattens and tones, I would love to get a tattoo. I already have it designed!
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I don't know, it is only 1.5 kgs away and it is scary! I wanted a Bikram yoga outfit of a crop top and a little pair of shorts, but my tummy is not going to be fit to be seen. I think that will have to wait until I reassess my goal down another 4 kgs.

I'm not waiting until I am at my goal to feel awesome and do all the things I want to do, the time to be happy is now!

GG