Dress help

Options
13»

Replies

• krist3ng
    krist3ng Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    interesting, hailzp, I never had thought of that.

I don't like spanx, they dig into my legs/upper torso and it's embarrassingly obvious I'm wearing them. I did get this little whalebone-style corset thing at TJ Maxx for like $10 that I sometimes wear underneath; it makes me look insanely hot. Like, it forces in this adorable hourglass figure. If only I could look like that without its assistance..
  • LexxyV
    LexxyV Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    On the body shapers. just remember what is being held willcomeout elsewhere. try it on with your dress. Sit. Stand. Walk. Move. see where they creep, roll, pinch, etc. There is not much worse than a body shaper malfunction!

Take the dress to the store with you and try them on together (before you buy!). Make sure it's not something that will roll down (I HATE that!).

Walmart does have a good selection, all different styles to fit your needs.

Ooo hate the rolling bit- the tank like tops at walmart are the worst for rolling up and not staying in place- at least in my experience
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    A wide belt and accessories your top half, necklace, earrings, bright lippy, one of those to draw the eye upwards.
    A big smile always works wonders!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Also, at Target, there is a shaper, I think it is by hanes, but it is cut out where your bra is and gives you a little extra lift. It's nice if you want the shaper for your tummy and back, but not squish the girls!
  • AISIGO
    AISIGO Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Wish me luck!!
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you'll be beautiful! Confidence is the best accessory - really the only one who will notice your tummy is you, enjoy your party!