ANY AMERICAN IDOL FANS!

Options
lorelai63
lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
TONIGHTS TWO HOUR SPECIAL HAS THE TOP 36. NOW IS THE TIME TO START WATCHING AND SUPPORTING YOUR FAVORITES! I LOVE THIS SHOW.

Replies

• lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    TONIGHTS TWO HOUR SPECIAL HAS THE TOP 36. NOW IS THE TIME TO START WATCHING AND SUPPORTING YOUR FAVORITES! I LOVE THIS SHOW.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I love that show too but it comes on at the same time as the Biggest Loser! It's a toss up!

Memaw
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I loved this show until the whole Sanjia(sp?) incident... How in the world did he make it so far? Oh wait, the teeny boppers that watch ruined it for me!!! Oh well... I love the newest American Idol, and I was a very big fan of Taylor Hicks-he seems like such a genuinely nice guy!!!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I enjoy watching American Idol. However, I watch The Biggest loser and then I'll watch American Idol that I have recorded.

However now that we may vote I think I will record The Biggest loser and watch American Idol :laugh: :laugh:

I don't have a favorite yet. But, I know I don't want to see the girl that is so emotional. I can't remember her name.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Kathy
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    I love American Idol! I watch that and record Biggest Loser and watch that on Wednesdays..it's so hard when two of your favorite shows are on at the same time!!! Argh!!!
  • plantlady99
    Options
    I love American Idol! I watch that and record Biggest Loser and watch that on Wednesdays..it's so hard when two of your favorite shows are on at the same time!!! Argh!!!

I hear ya!
  • breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Love it!! I'm rooting for Danny Gokey 'cause he's from Milwaukee where I live!! (he's the one who's wife died - soooo sad.)
  • Tailea
    Tailea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I haven't watched American Idol in a while, except for the initial auditions which I watch just so my fiance and I can yell at the tv when they pick the wrong people for hollywood.

Might have something to do with how I auditioned for season 2 and that didn't turn out so well...LOL
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I loved this show until the whole Sanjia(sp?) incident... How in the world did he make it so far? Oh wait, the teeny boppers that watch ruined it for me!!! Oh well... I love the newest American Idol, and I was a very big fan of Taylor Hicks-he seems like such a genuinely nice guy!!!

I liked Taylor, too. He should have secured a deal in Vegas. Granted, his style doesn't fit radio but he is very entertaining and would have been perfect for Vegas.

You actually agree with me on something!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Boy, did that make my day... I'm sure that I'll eventually regret saying that in a thread... I'll deny all knowledge if you try to hold it against me!!!:laugh:
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Love it!! I'm rooting for Danny Gokey 'cause he's from Milwaukee where I live!! (he's the one who's wife died - soooo sad.)

Yes, If I had a choice I Like Danny. I could not remember his name. Thanks for the help.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Kathy
  • ccano
    ccano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    It's hard to pick a favorite at this point, but I liked Danny and his friend (who unfortunately didn't make it). There are a few others I've enjoyed as well.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I love AI! I met Taylor Hicks in NYC! He was such a sweety and wouldnt leave until everyone had an autograph.

To think these kids (or young ppl) have the chance of a lifetime to put their talent infront of America is just amazing to me.

I hope this year is as good as last.

:drinker:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL!
    :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    nyc096-1.jpg
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    My bf & I are watching it right now!!!! :happy: :happy:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I'm watching right now!
    okay, you know the Norman guy. He lives a couple of towns away from me! too funny!
    and if that Tatiana girl makes it I'm gonna hurt someone! she's a psycho!
  • plantlady99
    Options
    nyc096-1.jpg

Nice picture of Taylor. You were such a Lucky Girl to meet him.
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    OMG this poor young girl Stevie is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!