OMG, I'm Overweight! Hooray!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I look forward to that day! CONGRATS on getting there!! I'll stick in the over weight though when I get there cause the BMI doesn't tak into account that I have almost 20 lbs on my chest that doesn't go away with weight loss:(

If you are talking about your boobs alot of women are finding they are losing a cup or 2 with their weight loss :happy:
  • ShellyKratt
    ShellyKratt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    YAY! GREAT job! You have inspired me :) Keep it up!:happy:
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!!!
  • tomswife09
    Options
    thats so awesome I need your self control i need to lose 90lbs asap, thanks for your story
    :flowerforyou:
  • giadoll34
    Options
    good job!!!!!!
  • wthrs4
    wthrs4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! I can't wait for the day that I'm overweight!! I have a long road ahead of me, but reading your story helps me realize that it can be done. Thanks for sharing!
  • DancinBear63
    DancinBear63 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That's great news!! Congratulations!
  • livehappe
    livehappe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Proud of you! Look at your phenomenal loss- a role model to many that's for sure!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Hooray!! That's a lot of hard work done!!! Congratualtions! I can't wait to join you there!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I just got to that point as well! Congratulations ^.^ I love that I'm overweight and not that other o word...
  • richelle67
    Options
    I just read your comment "I can't wait to be overweight" and I had to chuckle. It sounds funny, but yet so true! I will need to remember that when I become "overweight" instead of "obese"!!! Thanks for the chuckle on such a serious issue with some of us on here!! We need that sometimes!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to be overweight! :)
  • sprom2011
    sprom2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You ROCK Girl!!! You have come this far you can do the rest NOOO Problem!!
  • Amf5627622
    Options
    Best Title I've seen! Congratulations - I can't wait to join you the overwieght category sometime this year!
  • mdollian
    mdollian Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Any great news is always exciting, Congrats doll !! Remember You Can Do It !!
  • msespresso
    msespresso Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Yaaay! Congratulations! I detest the word 'obese' and can't wait until I'm 'overweight' too!
  • shadshad
    Options
    Yeah I want to be over weight.....wow what a strange goal......in literal sense......lol .....like your post
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you, so I understand COMPLETELY! hehe
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing.
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I have 3 more pounds to go and I wil be in the overweight category! Congratulations on your weight loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!