I have daddy issues.

Options
13»

Replies

• deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I'd ask her what kind of back @$$ward town she's from that 7 yr olds are fathers.

LOL!!!!
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    she's just being a *****..i'm 26 (almost 27) & i have the biggest crush on a man who's 38 LOL so i don't see anything wrong with that & i def don't have "daddy issues" =) go for it!!! if she's your friend she will be supportive if he is a good guy!
  • pumpkinmoccasins
    Options
    My husband is 8 years older than me and I definitely DON'T have daddy issues... your friend is trippin
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Ask her if she thinks Johnny Depp [or any other older male actor] is hot.

Then ask her how she deals with her Daddy issues.
  • red_hatorade
    Options
    She is probably jealous for some reason. I met my fiance when I was 18, he was 26. It is a fact that men are less mature than woman of their same age. Women who want a responsible, grown man often have to go older to get this. A 26 year old man and a 26 year old woman are two totally different creatures.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    As long as daddy is giving baby everything she needs...what's the problem?

:drinker:
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Someone with 'Daddy' issues doesn't necessarily have to do with a certain age frame. It's how the relationship works with the other person. If it's more of a daddy/daughter thing than it's not balanced and it could actually be a daddy/daughter situation.

Sometimes it can be a younger girl with older mate but not necessarily.

Ask HER what she meant by her comment? She's likely to have far more idea than those of us on here guessing. :laugh: :flowerforyou:

Hey don't worry about it, you know if you do or if you don't, no one usually has to tell someone else if they do.

Have a good night & really, don't worry about it, if you and your bf have a balanced relationship that you're both happy with, that truly is what's most important Hon:flowerforyou: :heart:

As long as daddy is giving baby everything she needs...what's the problem?

:drinker:
    Exactly..:laugh: OP..this cracked me up but not because of your post simply the way the poster shared it made me smile. :flowerforyou: .
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    ok you're very young (I don't care about the daddy thing) but I'm gonna throw this out there for what it's worth. Life is too short to waste it on ppl who make you feel bad.
    Friends who attack you (you feel attacked, you're defending yourself) or make you feel bad about yourself IN ANY WAY are NOT true friends.
    Dump her & keep the daddy
    That's my advice for life for what's it's worth

Merry Christmas
    That's a bit harsh. If you start throwing away people for making stupid comments, you aren't going to have many friends left.
    Aw...but the ones you have will be worth keeping! No point in hanging around negative ppl, life is far too short!:wink::smokin:
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Has your friend shown prior evidence of being a crazy person, or is this an isolated incident?
    Right right lol. I guess I have daddy issues too
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Aww geez if you've got daddy issues I don't know what's wrong with me. My husband is 11 years older than I am. No one ever believes me when I tell them since he still laughs at fart jokes but I will be 28 tomorrow and he's 39 :laugh: