Crazy Canucks Feb 18 Weigh in/Results/Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    This week's challenge :

WTG on doing your push ups last week !!!!

This week it's 25 step ups on each leg a day :smile: That means 175 per leg for the week !!! :smile:

Feel free to post each day after you've completed them or post next week at weigh in
    whatever works for you ! :smile:

Don't forget to drink the water !!! :drinker:

GO TEAM GO !!!!

Had to make a slight modification :smile:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Tks for our Thurs report Jomickey!! Wow!!! Almost, -98 lbs as a team!! That's so good.
    Tks for posting a new challenge for the week.

Good luck Fellow Canucks!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    woohoo... I did my 25 step ups on each leg on the edge of the sidewalk while waiting for the
    kid's bus :smile:

Wonder what my neighbors were thinking..lol
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    what are step ups?
  • heal4444
    Options
    Step up on a step aerobic thing, or one step on a stairs.
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    great work this week everyone :happy:

keep it up :wink:
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    So the last couple of days my foot has been killing me, but i thought it would eventually go away. I ended up going to a walk in clinic today, they gave me some major pain killers and had some blood work done to see if it is GOUT.:cry:

So thinkin that I was going to have a better week this time around, now i am told i eat too much protein by the doctor AND that i should stay off that foot. i can barely walk with the pain anyways so thats not a problem.

It's so disappointing when I have been working so hard and now this happens. Stupid set backs.

Guess its all upper body this week.
  • heal4444
    Options
    Sorry to hear that you are not well. Mend fast. Take care. I like your attitude of do what you can of working out your upper body.

I had a serious tennis injury yrs ago and could not walk, I sat on the floor and did exercises and moved whatever I could.

Wishing you speedy healing.
  • Mom_To_5
    Options
    just posting so it shows up so i can add my husband
  • Dad_To_5
    Options
    Hi Just joined, well my wife just signed me up, actually it is his wife doing this now...lol

Starting weight as of today is 220 lbs
  • Mom_To_5
    Options
    Step up on a step aerobic thing, or one step on a stairs.

Thanks going to go do them now before i hop on the treadmill
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Sorry to hear that you are not well. Mend fast. Take care. I like your attitude of do what you can of working out your upper body.

I had a serious tennis injury yrs ago and could not walk, I sat on the floor and did exercises and moved whatever I could.

Thank you so much heal4444!!:flowerforyou: I really appreciate your support! :happy:

I am in so much pain right now :sad: , those meds that I was given are doing absolutely nothing so i get about 4 hours of sleep a night if i'm even lucky. last night was terrible. my husband wanted to take me to emerge but i toughed it out and finally fell asleep at quarter after 5 this morning.:yawn:

I'm doing what i can with exercise, but it sure isnt much. im definately getting my water in tho.:drinker:

Not really looking forward to the weigh in this week.:frown:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Welcome Dad, it's great to have spousal teams, I signed my hubby up too..lol
    It always easier when you have the extra encouragement at home !! :smile:

Jay sorry to hear about your injury, there have been a couple on the team that have gone
    through an injury or 2 so stay positive and drink your water !!!! Take it easy !!!
  • heal4444
    Options

Thank you so much heal4444!!:flowerforyou: I really appreciate your support! :happy:

I am in so much pain right now :sad: , those meds that I was given are doing absolutely nothing so i get about 4 hours of sleep a night if i'm even lucky. last night was terrible. my husband wanted to take me to emerge but i toughed it out and finally fell asleep at quarter after 5 this morning.:yawn:

I'm doing what i can with exercise, but it sure isnt much. im definately getting my water in tho.:drinker:

Not really looking forward to the weigh in this week.:frown:

You're welcome Jay83. Hope you're doing better each and every day. Good luck on weigh in.
    _________________________-

Welcome Dad to 5! Nice to have another fellow Canuck.Great a wife/hubby team!!

Good luck to all Felllow Canucks this week with your weightloss/fitness. :happy:
  • Dad_To_5
    Options
    Welcome Dad, it's great to have spousal teams, I signed my hubby up too..lol
    It always easier when you have the extra encouragement at home !! :smile:

Thanks for the welcome. Do you know if there are many spousal teams?
  • heal4444
    Options
    Hi Dad to 5 ( Hi Mom to 5)

I think I do recall another couple. I can't remember their names but I think I do recall a hubby/wife team.

Anyways, I think it's awesome you two are on here as a couple. A couple that is on the same page in life in any endeavor means double the success, double the joy!! Bravo to you both!! :happy: :happy:

Go Canada!! :happy: :happy: