Get OUT of my pantry!!!

Options

Replies

• hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I too have some junk here because of my kids. BUT, I cannot resist anything with SUGAR when that aweful mood happens. Especially cinnamon buns with creamcheese icing (mmmm Cinnabon), and Nestle Tollhouse Cookie with Icing bought from their kiosk. I have a 16" one in mt freezer. It is :devil: I love ICING!
  • purpleparadox
    Options
    Brownies are my huge weakness. They don't last long in my apartment.

Potato chips are another of my weaknesses, but I refuse to buy them anymore, so that's helped that unhealthy addiction go away.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Take an "r" out and I'm all over this thread.

Why am I not surprised, Max?:flowerforyou:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Chocolate is my weakness, I can leave it so long, then it gets the better off me :grumble: :blushing:
    It used to be jam doughnuts, but I can live without them these days :drinker:

I am a total chocoholic! I buy the fat free choco pudding cups, and let myself have one once in a while, if I go cold turkey, I'll just binge on it later when I do have a chance. Like people have said before nothing is off limits. You know, skinny people eat junk, they just do it in moderation. If I have a pudding cup, that's okay, now if I have one box of pudding cups, that's not:bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    100 calorie pack devils food cookies. I love those things. :heart: :heart: :heart: I eat them all up at once so I don't buy them.
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Oreos. :embarassed:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I'm okay having anything in my pantry, as long as it's closed. As soon as the bag, of anything, is opened, it's no longer safe
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i :heart: cookies!

i still buy the keebler fudge stripe ones and just portion them into baggies according to the serving size. for some reason it works and i wont open a baggie for one more and i wont eat two baggies. one is actually enough!

i did make the mistake of not doing this once. big problem. i kept going back for 'just one more'. i wasnt logging my calories that day which didnt help for my accountability at all!!! not ever going to do that again!!!!!!!!!
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Gummy Bears!!!!!:love: I can't just have 1-2. I made the mistake of buying them at Costco once- probably 3# bag- I think they were gone in 2 days!:noway: Those little suckers have more calories than you think!:grumble:
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Twizzalers or Red Vines. I can seriously eat an entire package in one day. :indifferent:

I am the same way!!! Darn tasty licorice!!! :laugh:
  • CassieNic
    Options
    soda. i refuse to buy it, unless my husband really wanted it. ill let myself have it when we go out to eat, which is maybe once a month.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I used to have this problem, but since I started losing weight I have really developed an even stronger willpower and it doesn't seem to matter what's in the house I dont eat it because I know it's not good for me or my goals. (keep in mind I live with a woman who can eat anything and not put on the weight, so we still have junk food in the house unfortunately).

I am totally like you, my hubby can eat anything and not gain any weight, it makes me so mad. we still have junk food here too but somehow I don't even want it, that is definatly a first for me.
  • velvetwing
    Options
    Mine is both chocolate and wine sometimes at the same time lol
  • iluvbread
    Options
    peanut butter slice and bake cookies
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    sunflower seeds - I can't go past the cabinet without pouring "just a handful" - but then I end up eating the whole container in 2 days! :noway:

They're SUPPOSED to be for a topping on our salads :embarassed:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    *Reese's peanut butter cups
    *Oreo pie (like the kind they have at Burger King)
    *any kind of cookies that I like -- especially chocolate chip or sugar
    Options
    The 2 biggest things I can't trust in my house would be Chocolate and my all time favorite Reese's. It use to be donuts until I worked at a place that made fresh donuts every morning and we were aloud to take a dozen home with us every day. Now I can't even stand them. :noway:
  • Periphria
    Options
    dad's oatmeal cookies (any oatmeal cookies)

and

Jelly beans :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Options
    Well it is not in the pantry.........but ICE CREAM

I :love: ICE CREAM.....
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    *Reese's peanut butter cups
    *Oreo pie (like the kind they have at Burger King)
    *any kind of cookies that I like -- especially chocolate chip or sugar

mmmm, chocolate or sugar cookies.....

i thought of 2 more for me:

thin mints - have been 'off' those for 3 years after a messy binge!
    little debbie cakey things, or star crunch, or swiss cake rolls, or oatmeal cream thingys, or ANY thing that starts with the words 'little debbie'...