You're annoying.

Options

Replies

• jmxxiiii
    jmxxiiii Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I delete people who never log in, who have too much to say like they have to make a status about every bite,every moment, if they never comment on my stuff oh and I don't add men, for some reason, men are total creepers on here! its like some come on here just to get their spank box filled for the chubby chaser fetishes!
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I don't remove people for things like that. I remove them for not interacting at all with me or if our personalities don't mesh. I will also remove people for not logging in for over a week unless they have said they are going to be away or something. Others...I honestly would never delete.

I find that some of my friends on here I interact with in a purely social way.

You should do what works for you!

Oops, yes...I meant no interaction at all. Like I am annoying to them. Or another word...?? Eh.

yeah I get that and I do delete people for things like that. I have had friends that I felt like just "collected" me but never interacted with me.
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    yes yes I am... :bigsmile: :drinker:

No NO your not!
  • sambo155
    Options
    I told my boyfriend something that he does that's been driving me crazy. He said, "Well, you're driving me crazy talking about that website and your diet all the time!" and we both laughed. He was right! (And so was I.) BTW - he's very supportive even though that didn't sound like it. So, in reponse to your post, my friends here don't annoy me but I do my real life friends. :happy:
  • jmxxiiii
    jmxxiiii Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    yeah I get that and I do delete people for things like that. I have had friends that I felt like just "collected" me but never interacted with me.
    [/quote]I HATE feeling like I was collected!!
  • Jaimeleigh428
    Options
    Weh, weh, weh,,,complaining about people not "supporting" you is mildly annoying. Although encouragement is nice, you should not depend on it to accomplish your goals. Plus, if you say kind words to someone do it because you want to, not for the return "support". Sorry, I had to....
  • djdelano
    Options
    I use this site for tracking my calories, exercise and weight.
    I do not use it as a social networking site and have limited my 'friends" because all the 'support' does get annoying.
    Seriously -does "AWESOME" as a response to your workout or completed diary really support and motivate?
    Maybe its me. I have social network sites for social networking and fitness sites to track my fitness.

^^ this = win

The only thing that bugs me are totally ripped and or shredded people (if you believe the pictures). MFP is not the site for those who have that much of a handle on their fitness, it's much more likely they are digging for a larger social circle.

-D
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I've only deleted people who either haven't logged in for a month or two or people who don't mesh with my idea of healthy eating/lifestyle. There are a few I've thought about deleting for other reasons but I just ignore most of their posts and move on...
  • KaylaTie
    Options
    I use this site for tracking my calories, exercise and weight.
    I do not use it as a social networking site and have limited my 'friends" because all the 'support' does get annoying.
    Seriously -does "AWESOME" as a response to your workout or completed diary really support and motivate?
    Maybe its me. I have social network sites for social networking and fitness sites to track my fitness.

If the support you think I meant is someone writing "AWESOME" on something of mine you'd be wrong. I'm over weight and having people go through this with me who understand is important to me. To each his own.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    You are so annoying! ;) Geez with all your hard work and weight loss...that's not what we're here for!! J/K Love having you on my list!!
  • KaylaTie
    Options
    Weh, weh, weh,,,complaining about people not "supporting" you is mildly annoying. Although encouragement is nice, you should not depend on it to accomplish your goals. Plus, if you say kind words to someone do it because you want to, not for the return "support". Sorry, I had to....

It's ok, shouldn't apologize. I mean, yeah...you seem like a c*nt to me now especially just assuming that I depend on others support for accomplishing goals. That's pretty ignorant, "encouragement is nice" and I am just looking for those who understand my struggles. That's all. Thanks for the comment though ;) glad your ego felt it would be helpful!
  • KaylaTie
    Options
    You are so annoying! ;) Geez with all your hard work and weight loss...that's not what we're here for!! J/K Love having you on my list!!

:heart: I love having you MORE! Hahaha!:laugh:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm not actually reading this and don't care who I annoy...

But OP, I LOVE your profile pic. Way cute.
  • KaylaTie
    Options
    I HATE feeling like I was collected!!
    [/quote]

^^ This is my point exactly! Thank you...don't add someone if you don't plan on haveing some sort of dialog!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    keep looking at that cupcake in your hand is annoying...TAKE A BITE for cryin out loud!!!!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I tend to reply to most of the posts on my wall. I often wonder if I'm that "annoying" friend, myself :D But I guess if they get that annoyed they can just push the little delete button. I want people to know that I'm there and supporting them. I have a bunch of people on my list that never reply, and that irritates me WAY more than the people who may just post "WTG!" or "Nice job!" on every post. At least those people are making an effort to return the support :)
  • KaylaTie
    Options
    I'm not actually reading this and don't care who I annoy...

But OP, I LOVE your profile pic. Way cute.

And now I love you! (The annoy thing was just to get peoples attention to read though--back fired!)
  • KaylaTie
    Options
    keep looking at that cupcake in your hand is annoying...TAKE A BITE for cryin out loud!!!!

I've taken too many bites unfortunatly :/ (Damn wonderful baking skills!)
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

I've taken too many bites unfortunatly :/ (Damn wonderful baking skills!)

well give it here...Ill eat the dang thang...I'll be annoyed at myself later but someone very annoyed once said" all life is annoying" ...uh...wait...I read that here!
  • KaylaTie
    Options
    I delete people who never log in, who have too much to say like they have to make a status about every bite,every moment, if they never comment on my stuff oh and I don't add men, for some reason, men are total creepers on here! its like some come on here just to get their spank box filled for the chubby chaser fetishes!

BAHAHAHAHA! Gross! The image in my brain right now..... *shutter*